Blackout turns 16-years-old, Britney says the album is “the thing I’m most proud of in my whole career"

Sia

5 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

It's so crazy to me how massive Blackout would have been if things were different.

The album would have been the biggest comeback of all-time and would be considered her "Ray of Light"

Blackout was in my car for an entire year straight (the only straight thing about me tbh!!!)

Yeah! It is one of the best albums of all time. So ahead of its time, still timeless. I’m glad she said that. I really do like Glory as well, I can clearly hear the difference and the fire in her vocally from Circus, FF and BJ

17 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

It's so crazy to me how massive Blackout would have been if things were different.

The album would have been the biggest comeback of all-time and would be considered her "Ray of Light"

Blackout was in my car for an entire year straight (the only straight thing about me tbh!!!)

Blackout can be compared to Erotica gurl not Ray of Light honey :typing_keyboard_computer:

blackout and erotica have same Provocative Themes, Both albums marked a departure from the artists' previous works, Both albums faced backlash and controversy upon their release, Both albums left a significant impact on pop culture. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Edited by Agyness

Ooh I liked this Blackout quote too: 

Spoiler

My father presented the conservatorship as a great stepping stone on the road to my “comeback.” Just months earlier I’d released the best album of my career, but fine.

From the book, It’s quite obvious she likes Blackout, ITZ and Glory best. Not that that surprised me lol. 

Edited by Peter Pan
50 minutes ago, Agyness said:

Blackout can be compared to Erotica gurl not Ray of Light honey :typing_keyboard_computer:

blackout and erotica have same Provocative Themes, Both albums marked a departure from the artists' previous works, Both albums faced backlash and controversy upon their release, Both albums left a significant impact on pop culture. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I am not talking about sound but rather impact and respective magnum opuses 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block