Blackout turns 16-years-old, Britney says the album is “the thing I’m most proud of in my whole career"

Sia

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Neither is a mistake. Blackout is a very solid #3. :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:  

But Britney, the one who made the albums, ranks it as one of the most greatest things she’s ever done and she’s right. She had full control over everything being the executive producer of that album. I hope if she ever decides to put an album out in the future, she has the same control if not more over it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Derwood said:

Well, Blackout is clearly her best album by far. Glory and ITZ are also masterpieces. The others all have incredible contributions, but those are the top 3 by far.

I mean.. Glory is great but you all are talking about it like Britney the album never happened. Blackout, ITZ and Britney are her best albums by far.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block