Britney opens up about returning to the music industry in 'The Woman In Me'

Ain't it funny tho how many many celebrities release new songs, albums, whatevers and do tons of promo, do the whole strategic stuff on social media, so many publicity stunts and all but miserably fail or at most get 15 minutes of fame, meanwhile all Britney does is freely dance and post whatever she wants and people get hyped by their imaginary new Britney album. I always say not to compare, but Britney really is such an icon and she deserves to be out of the spotlight and enjoy herself just like other celebs do too. 

• Love 6

I can't take this right now. This breaks my heart. I want her thrive and enjoy life. That's the most important thing. For me, I thrive when I listen to Madonna & Britney. I have been afraid of the time when Madonna will quit doing music because of age, and Britney because of the destruction. But it's so so sad. I don't want her to quit her job that she loves and we loves. Because she still does those dance videos and so on. So there must be some joy left in her surrounding music. It's like a ****. Uuuhhh I can't think about it. I want her to blossom like a flower. I say they are my religion. Goddesses live forever but they are human. I need the light in my heart from the love they give. 

• Love 2

Time will heal. Take your time Britney. Have séx. Travel, eat ice cream. It’s just music. We can bop our bussies to other songs and artists in the meantime. I may **** my pants at the thought of you considering to release an album but I’m it’s not life or debt 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block