Britney yet to decline Oprah interview but 'scared' she will 'freak everybody out' if she does a sit-down interview

ok so I definitely didn't want to speculate, but thought it was sweet that Gayle was so sympathetic to Britney during that clip you shared before and then I thought 'well Gayle and Oprah are besties', so wondering if Britney changed her mind about possibly doing an interview with her, and then you posted this lol

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

ok so I definitely didn't want to speculate, but thought it was sweet that Gayle was so sympathetic to Britney during that clip you shared before and then I thought 'well Gayle and Oprah are besties', so wondering if Britney changed her mind about possibly doing an interview with her, and then you posted this lol

I don't think there's any truth to this article though :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think there's any truth to this article though :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

yeah, I don't think there's any truth to it either. I do believe there were talks for a sit-down interview between Oprah and Britney in 2022 but that fell through. Possibly because Britney opted for the book instead. If there were talks for an interview, we'd know by now. It'd be massive news :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I didnt have the feeling Gayle was sympathetic with Britney, actually other way around, at the beginning of the interview she was trying to push the magazine editor  to say Britney is not ok, and when she said she is OK, Gayle was like "hmmm" and she knew the editor of the magazine wont talk **** about Britney and Gayle change her attitude.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

I didnt have the feeling Gayle was sympathetic with Britney, actually other way around, at the beginning of the interview she was trying to push the magazine editor  to say Britney is not ok, and when she said she is OK, Gayle was like "hmmm" and she knew the editor of the magazine wont talk **** about Britney and Gayle change her attitude.

oop, I didn't watch that first clip with the editor so thanks for letting me know this!!

I've always side-eyed Gayle about other things, but thought she'd came around when it came to Britney. What you say makes sense though cause she was all like 'I'm definitely reading this book now' in a way to imply she probably never cared about it in the first place

Britney once mentioned Oprah as the person she would like to be interviewed by (I believe it was after the release of JL’s book). As I have said before, a podcast interview would be the best option for Britney. Why? Because people won’t be able to analyze her body language and facial expressions. She doesn’t have to worry about the superficial stuff and we are only left with focusing on her words.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Same here. Gayle wanted a scoop on how Britney is in person, but the editor wouldn't let herself be pushed. She said Britney was a bit hesitant with the photos and on their riding excursion, Britney rode out of the video frame. The editor added it was almost metaphoric. On the other hand, Britney suggested the nude photo. My take is that Britney did not fully trust them.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think eventually she will have one interview, mostly because I feel she will see it as an oportunity to push herself.

At the same time, I believe that this will happen WHEN she feels the need to do it and mostly on her terms.

The interviewer will play a major role. Will he/she use his power in order to really let Britney shine as a human and an artist or will he try to make headlines?!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block