Britney yet to decline Oprah interview but 'scared' she will 'freak everybody out' if she does a sit-down interview

An interview isn't needed the book will speak for itself I think doing an interview would just open her up to more judgement, and any movement she makes in the interview or words she says will be dissected from her speaking voice and so on.

I could see them too asking about the knives and other stuff, If I were Britney I'd stick to print interviews for the book, or post something on her IG or Socials.

• Love 3

I don't know how much truth is there to this news, but really I don't want Oprah to be interviewing her at all if you ask me she was always pathetic towards britney and her interviews has been very bad for many celebrities. 

I remember the time when Britney first came onto this show it felt like Oprah was not up to interviewing Britney at all, it was like oh I had Celine, Whitney on my show what Britney has? 

I have a feeling that at some point Britney will give an interview, whether on Oprah or any program, talking about the book and clarifying points in her memoirs.

But for me it would be a surprise if a TV interview happened soon, I would say that it will be months after the book comes out when Britney has already processed all the fuss that her words raised.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Mario doesn't deserve the exclusive after he put their one-night stand in his own memoir. IIRC, he hasn't gotten an interview with her since then anyways. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Mario doesn't deserve it for calling Britney's team "good people" during the height of Free Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Oprah is too Diane Sawyer. If Britney does an interview, it should be with someone she feels comfortable with like Mario Lopez. 

I vote Kelly Clarkson tbh. She's an unproblematic sweetheart and I think Britney would feel so good and relaxed around her

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block