"Source" aka Justin Timberlake drops a statement following Britney's bombshell revelation; wants everyone to stop bringing up the past

7 hours ago, Shaza said:

What do you want him to say? Sorry again? To who? Not to Britney of course. Then to the fans? Then you’ll accuse him of being performative. They already had 20 years to forgive each other, he doesn’t owe you guys anything.

Plus they both agreed to get the ******** and people are dragging Justin? It doesn’t make any sense especially since Britney doesn’t seem like she resents him for that situation 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ronron said:

Um the repercussions of having a baby or aborting it arent the same for the man than for the woman you know. Besides its not only even that, its the fact that she aborted the baby like he wanted and he still went on to trash her worldwide to build himself a music career after. What dont you get? Hes a piece of sh it. 

It’s okay for a man to say he doesn’t want a baby but it’s ultimately the mother’s decision if she wants to keep the baby and whether or not the man wants the baby he should still step up and take care of it when it’s born so him telling her they shouldn’t have the baby while they were both so young and at the height of their career wasn’t a horrible thing to say I’m sorry. Book hasn’t come out yet so I don’t want to speculate too much but I don’t think this situation is what mad them break up because Britney said they both agreed to have the ********. The ******** situation probably drove a wedge in between them since she clearly wanted the baby which is why she cheated on him

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

It’s okay for a man to say he doesn’t want a baby but it’s ultimately the mother’s decision if she wants to keep the baby and whether or not the man wants the baby he should still step up and take care of it when it’s born so him telling her they shouldn’t have the baby while they were both so young and at the height of their career wasn’t a horrible thing to say I’m sorry. Book hasn’t come out yet so I don’t want to speculate too much but I don’t think this situation is what mad them break up because Britney said they both agreed to have the ********. The ******** situation probably drove a wedge in between them since she clearly wanted the baby which is why she cheated on him

Hmm idk let’s wait until the memoir comes out and see what else she says about their relationship.

The ******** happened in 2000, before they even came out publicly as a couple. They went on to date two more years after that.

1 hour ago, jecho said:

The world is actually punishing and judging Britney more reading through different IG posts related to this revelation. 

The GP sees Britney as drama queen. I’m so saddened even if she tells her truth, she’ll never win. 

What are you even talking about? All the SJW keyboard warriors under PopCrave tweets and FB are punishing, not just punishing, but ATTACKING JT and defending Britney. She literally won the war. 😭

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

What are you even talking about? All the SJW keyboard warriors under PopCrave tweets and FB are punishing, not just punishing, but ATTACKING JT and defending Britney. She literally won the war. 😭

I also see people commenting against Britney. Yes, people are defending Brit but there’s also a good amount calling her drama queen and calling her undeserving to have Jayden and Preston for aborting a baby.

I am not against Brit, I’m just sharing what I read mostly on the internet. 

5 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Plus they both agreed to get the ******** and people are dragging Justin? It doesn’t make any sense especially since Britney doesn’t seem like she resents him for that situation 

Nah. Saying they both agreed makes it sound like it was a mutual decision. It was not. Brit wanted the baby and JT didn’t. He got his way but you can see was really effected by the decision in the years to come. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Haha 1

This is funny obviously she will talk about her past it's a life story which he was part of! 

Did Justin not go on SNL in 2009 7 years after they broke up and bring up their s## life again in the immigration skit and do the slave for you dance in that costume. Did Justin not call her the B world on tour before singing CMAR in 2013/14 over 10 years after they broke up but now he wants it in the past but he kept alluding to Britney most of his career when she hadn't spoken about him in years and never said anything bad him but he always put her in a negative light.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block