"Source" aka Justin Timberlake drops a statement following Britney's bombshell revelation; wants everyone to stop bringing up the past

21 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

don't go after someone's looks, that's low.  we don't like it when people do it to britney and we shouldn't do it to others

I didn’t even say anything to make you presume I was making a statement on his appearance.

I posted it because of the face he is pulling 🤷🏽‍♂️  but I respect what you’re saying 

Edited by nwonder
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I get not bringing up the past but he knew Britney was bringing this book out and was likely to discuss their relationship… he should really address this.

Yah I feel like he could of just said something to the effect of ‘it was difficult time and I wish her the best yada yada’ but the whole I’m focused on my family and people should stop bringing up the past take just comes across as nasty 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Yah I feel like he could of just said something to the effect of ‘it was difficult time and I wish her the best yada yada’ but the whole I’m focused on my family and people should stop bringing up the past take just comes across as nasty 

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

And only caring about himself :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Love 2

How dare he..... Let's see...how many times has JT brought up Britney (the past) and mocking her to boost his career?:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: And how many times has Britney brought up JT (the past) throughout her career?  I don't even have to count.... It is JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE wins landslide.... :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

So it is OK for him to brought up Britney because it's benefiting his career and image, but now Britney having a memoir coming up and wrote him in the book and he wanted everyone to stop bringing up the past because its not benefiting anymore?:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  His family should be ashamed. 

and hold on.... "he still has respect for her" ?? respect my ***..... JT never has respects for her. I hope someone made a compilation of JT talked **** and humiliating Britney during his concert/interview and post it on social media and shove it in his mouth. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

No wonder he's bringing Nsync back.....to try swift away the attention from Britney's memoir.....

He's one of the biggest trash in entertainment industry. 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block