"Source" aka Justin Timberlake drops a statement following Britney's bombshell revelation; wants everyone to stop bringing up the past

5 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Doesn’t sound right, this isn’t the headspace that he’s in career wise. He literally just reunited with *NSYNC and Nelly Furtado. He also wouldn’t be dismissive of a book about her life, especially after the con and sharing what’s happened to her. This didn’t come from Justin’s team  :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: “Justin and J*ss*ca” :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: J*ss*ca has nothing to do with this lmao

In my humble opinion, this came from J*ess*ca’s team :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I can imagine that she is pissed that this came out. I wonder if she even knew…:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

it completely minimizes Britney's trauma. Not saying he needs to be 'canceled' but this statement is straight up cold and lacks any empathy 

What do you want him to say? Sorry again? To who? Not to Britney of course. Then to the fans? Then you’ll accuse him of being performative. They already had 20 years to forgive each other, he doesn’t owe you guys anything.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

In my humble opinion, this came from J*ess*ca’s team :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I can imagine that she is pissed that this came out. I wonder if she even knew…:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

“Justin has been focusing on his own family and trying not to concern himself with Britney’s memoir,” the source said. 

They dated so long ago, but he still has respect for her (actually, Jess, in his most recent apology to her and Janet on instagram that you commented on saying “I love you” for some bizarre reason, he said he loves her and Janet). Justin and Jessica just want everyone to grow and evolve instead of continuing to bring up the past.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

If this is a real statement he needs to fire his PR team immediately. In this environment, to have a woman speak on the trauma of her having an ******** as a teenager and his response is essentially “Move on” the firing squad is going to light him up. And rightfully so. He either needs to say nothing or own up to what happened with humility and empathy. They were kids. Noones perfect, and from the excerpt she’s not even blaming him. But if your official response is “I’m not giving it any mind” he’s over. 

Well fricking said!

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block