Conservative Voice - Megyn Kelly - Applauds Britney for Sharing ******** Story

18 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Remember the days when we could give our opinions without bringing our political beliefs to the table? Who care is she is a conservative, liberal or an independent. It’s nice to see Britney getting positive reactions for this. 

Outside of the USA .... No one from other countries really do that 😊

I agree it's awesome to see positive responses.

• Like 1

A woman who deeply regrets an ********, of course, that is water on the mill of pro-life advocates. The point is, however, that Britney was probably not given much choice. Let's see what she writes in her book. Did her team put pressure on her? Was nobody in her court? Where was her mother at that time? 

Women do not abort for the heck of it. There is always pressure of some kind, financial, personal desperation, medical reasons. It's not an easy choice.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, IRunAway said:

Buncha cranky whiny Liberals in this thread. 

So we're like ten comments in and you guys have to spew that Conservatives are -leeches and grifters who push bs, and garbage people who spin things to support their agenda, and you hope Britney drags them.

Must be nice to be so delusional that you can't see how negative and divisive you are yourselves.

More real hatred in this country comes from the Left.

I don't know you, but thank God there's people like you around here. I was beginning lose all hope. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block