Conservative Voice - Megyn Kelly - Applauds Britney for Sharing ******** Story

7 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I'd take hatred and mean internet comments over sh-tty laws that f-ck over people's lives any day. Even if not every conservative is a horrible person, so many of them are selfish single-issue voters who choose to look past the atrocities committed by their party on the daily because, "Ew, trans people are icky," or whatever the moral panic of the week is. It's either selfishness, stupidity, or both.

I just have to say that as someone who sits pretty directly in the middle, more real negative treatment toward others overwhelmingly comes from one side and it doesn't really seem to be the Right. 

Many people have a personal understanding of policy as it directly affects them, and I can sympathize with a lot of things, but just person to person, the Left is more hostile and truly nasty toward the other side.  Physically and verbally.

Edit: Ideally, I wish we could just work toward something without the laws that f people over AND obliterate the selective tolerance of hatred and mean internet comments.  None of these things are things we should be doing to each other.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

Buncha cranky whiny Liberals in this thread. 

So we're like ten comments in and you guys have to spew that Conservatives are -leeches and grifters who push bs, and garbage people who spin things to support their agenda, and you hope Britney drags them.

Must be nice to be so delusional that you can't see how negative and divisive you are yourselves.

More real hatred in this country comes from the Left.

Spare us the tears and the hypocrisy. Don't even try to act as if rightwingers aren't moaning and complaining left and right about the tiniest things, performing selective outrage while being bothered by....well pretty much everything. Anti-woke people are incredibly thin-skinned that's why they wouldn't shut up about it. Hey look my life is so miserable because of "woke" people. Quite ironic.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I just have to say that as someone who sits pretty directly in the middle, more real negative treatment toward others overwhelmingly comes from one side and it doesn't really seem to be the Right. 

Many people have a personal understanding of policy as it directly affects them, and I can sympathize with a lot of things, but just person to person, the Left is more hostile and truly nasty toward the other side.  Physically and verbally.

That's not true and you know it. A lot of negativity on the internet, on social media comes from conservatives and far-right people. Spreading negativity and constantly complaining about people who are simply living their lives has been a trend for a while. It generates many clicks, sometimes in the millions. Complaining about woke this woke that almost automatically guarantees you a big following. 

Where do think this whole anti-trans thing has come from in the past few years? Well it wasn't progressive people. We can thank rightwingers and even online trolls from other countries like Russia for this. Destabilise your enemy, distract and create division, that sort of thing. 

You can look up the statistics, ever since Trump got elected rightwingers have been way more open with their bigotry, writing the vilest comments online, hate-speech spiked and constantly complaining has become a business for online grifters.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

The same disgusting woman who mocked her incessantly on Faux News to the extent Britney eventually specifically called her out in the IUSA video?

This POS should go work on getting the white supremacy deprogrammed out of her, and shut the **** up about ******** altogether when she has made it her lifelong mission to ensure other women don’t have access to their own reproductive choices. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Megyn Kelly is not always consistent... she joked about B being a 'lunatic' back when her brush in with that French basketball star was a news item. That being said, I would not describe her as far-right. She's centre-right at best, though she does seem to be a bit radically one sided on the Israel/Palestine conflict and also makes excuses for the blunders of her own nation. Not my cup of tea.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Did you guys actually watch the video? Both ladies called Britney "mentally unstable" and that she will end up like Anna Nicole Smith  :alook_meme_down_up_look_see: 

I saw that and get that .. yet they also showed support. Its hard to change others views . We all think differently. Yet we need to learn how to communicate with out attacking . If thats even possible .  I am a gay male and many of my family members are conservative republicans . One of my favorite aunts believes I am going to hell because of her religious views. Yet I love her regardless and she loves me. I accept her views . I actually am not out to change her views. Yet we adore each other. I am friends with all walks of life.  Look at the current world . Its disgusting and corrupt. Stop bringing up the negative. Learn to speak without attacking. Maybe one day talking to others and listening .. people will actually hear others or each other . People will be able to see others plights . This can be debated . Yet I am proud Britney spoke her truth. She did not have to share with us her pain . They call her mentally unstable. I call her a soldier. I battle mental illness myself and I empathize with Britney. Yet I can not compare or fathom her tortured life. . I dislike when others call her mentally unwell. She had and has been traumatized.  Hopefully her book opens peoples eyes more. Shes not crazy. I told a friend to stop calling me crazy. I defend Britney when people call her crazy. My friend goes well can I call you crazy wonderful. I laughed .  Britney is just wonderful in my book. Life is tough .. be kind folks. In the end . None of this matters. People need to show grace. I hope Britney knows many are cheering her on. I do not care if she ever performs  . I just wish her happiness . I do not see her ending her life . That was pure ignorance on Megans part . Yet look at how far Britney has come. Praise her!!! She is free . I see this as just the beginning. Be kind folks. You do not know anyones troubles or battles . 

• Like 1

Megyn had us at the first half not gonna lie but it was pretty stupid for her to assume that Britney would just give the child up to the adoption system when Britney from that era made it clear that she is keeping the child and that is different from letting the child live and then giving them up for adoption. Clearly Megyn forgot to use her reading comprehension here.

Edited by inkarnacjabechaves
  • Like 1

She's right in saying it's courageous to be public about it in a way that's so personal and authentic. But I wish she'd stop saying things like Britney is "clearly mentally ill". What makes her an expert (and others who also make such declarations). It's a perverted form of ***ism, at best. Not to mention, coming from one of the most privileged people on the planet, who should recognize a talented, hard-working woman when she sees one.

But she did show a compassion for Britney that she hasn't shown before.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block