Actress Michelle Williams narrating Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me': "I stand with Britney"

Cqleb

Some people are being way too dramatic about this. I wonder what a trainwreck this place will be when the book content releases. What Britney does is never good enough for some of you, but you keep commenting and watching. 

I, for one, am happy that someone in Hollywood is reading the audiobook and lending their voice. I’ve never heard so much drama surround who is or isn’t reading an audiobook, but like always, with Britney everything is exaggerated and speculated. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Some people are being way too dramatic about this. I wonder what a trainwreck this place will be when the book content releases. What Britney does is never good enough for some of you, but you keep commenting and watching. 

I, for one, am happy that someone in Hollywood is reading the audiobook and lending their voice. I’ve never heard so much drama surround who is or isn’t reading an audiobook, but like always, with Britney everything is exaggerated and speculated. 

Even if she did record the whole thing herself, some would find a reason to complain. We should all be grateful that she’s alive and has been now able to get HER story out - the same users complaining are the ones who doubted the book would come to fruition in the first place. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

It's nice she stands with Britney, but to me this is such a non-event. It's like cool she's reading it ok and...?

I do understand Britney not wanting to record audio for some parts. Sometimes to get heavy emotional thoughts out, it's easier to write them, but not speak them.

I honestly think she just can't be bothered. More than the emotional side of things. I truly believe that

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It's not the fact she's not reading the audiobook, it's everything combined. The old photo. Lack of REAL promo, her overall social media presence. Her kids and husband leaving her. It's a whole bunch of small things that paint the bigger picture and unfortunately some of those things aren't exactly small either. So of course it's normal to question things. It would actually be not normal, to not question them

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block