Actress Michelle Williams narrating Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me': "I stand with Britney"

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

An actress is narrating Britney’s book? Using Britney’s words to tell her story?

if y’all haven’t picked up on some sort of suspicion. 

I’ve been saying for a while B feels so absent from this. No “real” current promo. Nearly zero promo from her. And most embarrassingly, a 22 year old picture of her for the book cover. 

Feels like nothing near that book she was dying to write since at least 2008. I cannot pinpoint it, but something is just off. 

She should’ve waited at least a few more years to do a book.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Un'attrice sta narrando il libro di Britney? Usare le parole di Britney per raccontare la sua storia?

se non vi siete accorti di qualche sospetto. 

È da un po' che dico che B si sente così assente da tutto questo. Nessuna promozione attuale “reale”. Quasi zero promozioni da parte sua. E, cosa più imbarazzante, una sua foto di 22 anni fa per la copertina del libro. 

Non sembra niente vicino a quel libro che moriva dalla voglia di scrivere almeno dal 2008. Non riesco a individuarlo, ma qualcosa non va. 

Maybe you should concentrate on reading what she writes on Instagram, but instead you get distracted by the pirouettes, the hair, and the stains on the floor.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block