Actress Michelle Williams narrating Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me': "I stand with Britney"

Cqleb

It is sad that we won't be hearing Britney's story from her own voice.

Countless celebrities have released gut-wrenching and sensitive memoirs and they narrate their own audiobook.. why can't Britney?

Why there is ALWAYS something with Britney that makes everything about her half-assed? Every single project is just half-assed.

She could get the freaking pope to narrate her book but... it is just .. unpersonal, unrelateable. I feel sad for the fans that are just happy to settle with breadcrumbs.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

I have a question guys, for those who ordered physical book, will I be receiving it by oct 24th or do I have to wait for the shipping period (couple days)? 

We'll find out as the date approaches. However, we should be getting it on Oct 24, I mean what's the point of pre-order if they're shipping it that day and not a few days before? I could go and get it from Barnes & Noble on the 24th

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

We'll find out as the date approaches. However, we should be getting it on Oct 24, I mean what's the point of pre-order if they're shipping it that day and not a few days before? I could go and get it from Barnes & Noble on the 24th

Thank you :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: That's what I thought too, I would rather go buy it myself on oct 24th

38 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

If u are a REAL fan, you will know that this was a hard job for britney, yall dont want britney to remember again all the trauma her c ship did to her.

i feel happy with her decisions. 

Everything is a hard job for Britney.. name one single project after ITZ that wasn't half-assed? We've been making excuses for her little effort for 20 years already.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Everything is a hard job for Britney.. name one single project after ITZ that wasn't half-assed? We've been making excuses for her little effort for 20 years already.

True! The only thing I believe she put a lot of effort on was the making of 'Glory'. You can tell she's signing her heart out in the album and she's co-writer in most tracks. However, it all ended with 'Make Me' video fiasco and the whole album booklet mess :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

It is sad that we won't be hearing Britney's story from her own voice.

Countless celebrities have released gut-wrenching and sensitive memoirs and they narrate their own audiobook.. why can't Britney?

Why there is ALWAYS something with Britney that makes everything about her half-assed? Every single project is just half-assed.

She could get the freaking pope to narrate her book but... it is just .. unpersonal, unrelateable. I feel sad for the fans that are just happy to settle with breadcrumbs.

You’re ignorant and there’s no arguing with that but come on 😂. You’re literally making this something it most certainly isn’t. Just looking for shortcomings, to you, so you can spew your negative bull**** 🤣. Try a bit harder. 

Then again hiding behind a computer screen is easy so keep at it 😍

• Like 4
49 minutes ago, Politik said:

Britney is not the first person to do this, lots of other celebs have gotten other celebs/people to narrate their stories. Britney is literally telling us she doesn’t want to relive it. And she chose Michelle, a big A-List actress to do it. That’s amazing! 

Mel B/Scary Spice had her audiobook narrated by herself, her daughter and her mother. Where was everyone’s outrage for that?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

You’re ignorant and there’s no arguing with that but come on 😂. You’re literally making this something it most certainly isn’t. Just looking for shortcomings, to you, so you can spew your negative bull**** 🤣. Try a bit harder. 

Then again hiding behind a computer screen is easy so keep at it 😍

Enjoy your breadcrumbs and half-assed cold meals :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block