Actress Michelle Williams narrating Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me': "I stand with Britney"

Cqleb

38 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

An actress is narrating Britney’s book? Using Britney’s words to tell her story?

if y’all haven’t picked up on some sort of suspicion. 

I’ve been saying for a while B feels so absent from this. No “real” current promo. Nearly zero promo from her. And most embarrassingly, a 22 year old picture of her for the book cover. 

Feels like nothing near that book she was dying to write since at least 2008. I cannot pinpoint it, but something is just off. 

Get rid of these banon people

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

If u are a REAL fan, you will know that this was a hard job for britney, yall dont want britney to remember again all the trauma her c ship did to her.

i feel happy with her decisions. 

Exactly. It is obvious that Britney had a hard job doing it but still cares about it. She talked about it often enough, even spoke via videos about it. Promo is being done as well. I think it cool to have her speak the intro. She even stated to People that it is her choice to not go further than that, so it should be respected.

• Like 9

Great choice tbh… 

Michelle is a talent and will do an amazing job. I can’t imagine she was cheap to book either soo come through budget.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

and yeah I totally get Briny choosing not to record this but I do hope she’ll read a few of excerpts on IG or something to show that she embraces this book.

• Love 1

Interesting. I guess I’ll be getting the physical copy then. If it’s not going to be Britney’s voice telling her story, then it may as well be my own that I hear in my head. Alas.
Somebody mentioned running the Michelle Williams audio through a Britney AI and I will look forward to that tbh. Gonna be a huge f.kin file though 🥴

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block