(Rumor "Confirmed" by Houseinhabit) KFed Planning Explosive Interview With Sons Prior To Britney Releasing Her Book: Seeking Highest Bidders

if we lived in a fair world, these children wouldn't have been kept by this money hungry parasite. It's so sad, they think they're growing up to be like their father but they can't see they're being used as cash cows just like Britney. And by their own father just like her. They all need therapy 

• Like 2

If he is broke with all the money Britney paid, he is plain dumb. Even if Britney had been in the conservatorship forever, he could not rely on Jamie to continue paying him after the boys are 18. With Jamie's health as bad as it is, KFed could not rely on him forever anyway. Potential future conservators might have be more cautious with her money. Now the entire house of cards has collapsed.

You have a choice: 1) KFed is dumb and the money disappeared in gambling episodes. 2) He saved and invested money wisely for the boys and pretends he doesn't have any.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
On 10/13/2023 at 12:22 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

I have a feeling he’s gonna finally go public with something that happened 19 years ago very few people know about to try & look like Britney’s savior. Disgusting scum, he really think she owes him something:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

What is this about? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: It’s not the same thing stupid Harvey Levin alluded to a few times saying he knew something that he never reported because it was apparently very bad? Ugggh idk why they can’t leave her alone smh.

He's trash. I didn't watch the last Interview and refuse to watch anything else . He's nothing left to say but repeated stories. 

If he does then this is promo for Britney's book. Promo is prom. Having others promote for her. In this case it maybe been better for her to do an interview and beat these roaches.

Edited by Barmy86
On 10/14/2023 at 8:10 PM, queenofhearts said:

he needs more money because he's a grandpa and I can guarantee his kids are too young to have enough money to raise a child. Shar is probably helping but either kaleb or kori is asking kevin for money and we know where he gets his money from

How many people are living off of the boys' child support + bashing Britney money now ?

9 ? (Kfed, Victoria, their 6 kids and his 1 grandkid ?) 

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Like 1
On 10/13/2023 at 1:39 AM, Gutterguppy said:

Like, I really want to know what his end goal is here, cause I just don't understand why this man doesn't take whatever is left of his dignity and just fade away into oblivion

Now that his money is stopping he will literally now sell her out to anyone who will listen. 

The fact her kids stick by this is so trashy and disgusting, I hope Britney cuts them all off for good or atleast doesn't allow them back in her life so easily.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block