Kelly Rowland addresses Cannes Incident: “I stood my ground”

Poor Kelly. That security guard was awful.

I understand if there was a rush and they were running late but she could of handled with care and respect.

Also give us another bop like motivation or commander, Kells.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Just imagine if she got treated the way Wambanyama's security guard treated Britney....

Sign. Women can never win. Remember when they tried to paint Britney as crazy and unstable when he literally whooped her in her effing face. I’m sure if Kelly were a bit harsher people will immediately say she’s the stereotypical angry black woman. I’m glad she stood her ground. 

• Like 1

To anyone who need some unspoken subtext;

"Me Kelly Rowland have nothing smart to say; so I would rather say something super vague to worsen the situation instead of what really happened so that no one can factcheck if that's really the truth and therefore I avoid any accoubtabilty of my priviledge and knowingly say stuff in a certain way to push some random peasent under the bus... because I suffer from main character syndrome"

From what we know so far... Kelly was invited to Cannes Film Festival as a guest to take some pictures etcetc... she FAILS her job to appear on the right time (she was apparently super late), people are trying to explain her that she is off her timeslot (festivals like this are super programmed) and that she really needs to reach hear seat asap, she IGNORES multiple times and act as if she is the main star of the movie.

THEN... there is this random woman who didn't even touch her nor stepped on her dress as it appears to be if you don't look closely! It was Kelly who actually touched her and the guard or whatever seemed really professional! AND THEN she points with finger in REALLY disrespectful manner because SHE f'd up.

I am in shock how many peopel support this type of bullying.

6 hours ago, nwonder said:

Poor Kelly. That security guard was awful.

I understand if there was a rush and they were running late but she could of handled with care and respect.

Also give us another bop like motivation or commander, Kells.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

So... what was she supposed to do to handle it differently?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block