(Rumor "Confirmed" by Houseinhabit) KFed Planning Explosive Interview With Sons Prior To Britney Releasing Her Book: Seeking Highest Bidders

Kevin is the addict he speaks of not Britney, the fact that the daily mail most likely turned him down because he burned that bridge by pretending he never said Britney was a m*** addict is good means he wont reach a bigger audience. 

The fact her sons once again will be part of this just shows how ungrateful they really are, Britney would be wise not to give Preston or Jayden anything because that's what they deserve as they keep opening their mouths. 

Kevin is a loser and will always be a loser he must be scrambling to get that last bit of money because he spent the last lot already but I hope it's worth it because he only has 1 year left. 

• Like 4

I sometimes try to imagine Im sean and Jayden. I sit in my yard with dogpoop all over the grass,, and my mother may have mental issues I have witnessed in private, and she may have hurt me or havent been the best parent, neglected me.
She now goes on about me, writing how ****ty I am, and I cant tell the truth about why I left after 2 hours....
I would seriously just shut up... Let my mom do what she think its best, and distance myself further. Get an education, get a fantastic good job, make my own money and make my own life. 
There are billions of Sean and Jaydens all over whos parents arent really great, ****bead dads, and questionable mothers you cant understand - they dont go shopping for best offers for a tell all!! They ******* cope with it and move on. They show the community they are not their parents kids, they are something worth in their own name. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, G-unit said:

Such a money hungry sob.  Imagine forcing a minor child to go on tv to rag on his mother.  That’s parent of the year right there.

He will allow a child who has been groomed and conditioned to go on TV and slam his mentally ill mother, but won't 'force' them to see her to say goodbye before he moved them to a different state; which was also clearly a flop attempt to keep the money coming in. 

He clearly either expected the Hawaii law to protect his gravy train or sue her for more money if she fought it (so glad she didn't). 

He's then supposedly asked for more money for the youngest one, then there have been rumours of her children telling her to go back in a con to see her more (even though that's the exact excuse they used last time and it was a proven lie otherwise their relationship wouldn't be in this state) and now this? They're so blatantly desperate and the sad thing is I believe everything we've heard. I don't doubt one thing about it. 

I'm really hoping that we soon see a degradation of SP's relationship with dad considering britney has said she would continue to pay money... but directly to the boy and not KFed. I do wonder how quickly the facade will come down once that tension gets added to the mix. Let's be honest, SP isn't going to give anything away. I would love to think all the schemes and scummy attitudes shown by team Con will expose themselves to the boys once they become the holders of the cash people want. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Like 1

the worst you can do as a parent right after straight up abusing your kids is to raise them to become disgusting, disrespectful people who give a **** all about anyone or anything in favor of money. Your job as a parent is to raise your kid to respect others, treat people with kindness and compassion, and stand by what's right. Instead this POS is out here teaching his sons to disrespect their own mother, a survivor of horrific abuse and rights violation, in front of the whole world, all for money. He's disgusting. The justice system failed those kids and I fear there's no turning that around. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Does K-Fed not learn that he actually unites fans around Britney every time they try these antics? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Not just fans, every single time he does something publicly, he only futher alienates himself from any support he could recieve because it makes his like far worse than the what general public already perceive him as. For him to be so active and public about her says that he has far more to lose than she does, and he's inviting into onto his children, who were ultimately hidden from all this until he started this media trail.

• Like 4

will he talk about his bad parenting such as

not having a job 

no trust fund for boys set up 

dog poop everywhere

not paying your bills and being sued by kids school and daycare

not keeping the house kept-no furniture  and plastic plates

his pot addiction

his addiction to **** stars instead of watching his kids

victorias gambling addiction

he embarrasses his kids y releasing private videos of them arguing with their mother

allegedly cheating on victoria

his pot addiction

victoria's gambling

I could go on

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block