Britney shares Wade Robson’s trauma to triumph video on Instagram

• Content Curators
Posted (edited)

Britney wrote: 

"Watch until the end ... it warms my heart to see an older man take his time to even speak on such a subject !!! Come on let’s talk about ??? ... there is trauma and then there is TRAUMA !!! The thing I thought was beautiful is that he said it’s not necessary at all to remember the details of your trauma !!! For 13 years I was forced to see doctors and talk about my personal life against my will and I was right the whole time !!! You take it to God and if God isn’t listening, like when I was in that place for 4 months against my will … literally not okay at all !!! I took it to a place of strength no one should ever be burdened with ... it was the state of mind of desperation and fear and loss of all the people I loved and would die for if no one were around !!! I don’t want to remember those things ... but I see now I can’t face my past, how do I move forward if I don’t know where I’ve been ??? It’s called I block it out and just survive, that’s when kids turn to substances because they can’t accept the reality !!! I realized I ******* hate alcohol and I’m sorry to let the news peeps down but I don’t do dr**s !!! I don’t take dr**s !!! When I was younger, I felt fearless. I’m older now and things have changed and I wish the world would too !!! I have one therapist ... I probably don’t talk to him as much but I wanted to share this because it genuinely touched my heart to see this older man speak on something that’s incredibly sensitive to my heart !!! There is a complete understanding of what he is saying and I think I’m gonna cry for the rest of my life now!!! God bless you 😇🪽 !!!"

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Of course the negative nancys have already started to infiltrate this thread with their nonsense.

Good on Britney for talking about healing and setting the record straight. The world treats her like it’s 2007 when as a society we supposedly had changed for the better when it comes to mental illness and trauma.

Apparently Britney is the exception for that sympathy and understanding sadly.

They want so bad to be miserable. I feel sorry for them. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

They want so bad to be miserable. I feel sorry for them. 

Yeah like it’s not that deep. Does she have a personal history with Wade? Yeah, they were colleagues and good friends at one time. It doesn’t mean that she has to pretend he doesn’t exist.

She listened to what he had to say about his trauma and related to it since she’s going through her own trauma. She’s trying to heal and it’s users like the ones commenting negatively on it, her family, and TMZ who are not wanting her to get better and want her to be unstable and unhappy so they can say see we told you so, and swoop in with trying to put her in another con.

• Love 1

Something tells me they sent her away for months to fry her brains with dr**s so she wouldn’t remember a thing she went through! 

13 years of trauma is real and you won’t remember every part of what you went through but you will FEEL IT! 

She also was was living in what you can only describe as a cult all her information about the world came from Loser Taylor And Robbing Hood

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I don't get why people think she's talking about Wade when saying "older man":idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Have you not seen the full video where she explicitly says 'watch until the end' there's literally a older man in it?:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: People's comprehension skills are so gone lol :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

they probably didn't even watch the video

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Some of the comments here… Literally why?

I love this caption and I love how open and vulnerable she can be. Some people expect her to be Britney pre conservatorship and that won’t happen ever again because trauma changes you. I still believe she will find healing and not run from it, but I also understand it will happen in her own timing. Are there things I don’t like? Yes. It makes me frustrated how she surrounds herself with literal scum that jeopardize and delay her healing… But at the same time I feel empathy for her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I wonder what changed her mind about MJ, because back in 2003 when asked about his ***ual abuse allegations she said she chose to believe that’s not true.

Im going to guess she chose to believe Wade since they had history.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I don't get why people think she's talking about Wade when saying "older man":idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Have you not seen the full video where she explicitly says 'watch until the end' there's literally a older man in it?:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: People's comprehension skills are so gone lol :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

Okay I wasn’t going to watch the damn video I just read the caption my bad

Posted (edited)

I understand how she feels regarding her deeply ingrained trauma. 

For me, the only way out of it was through it. I do Dianetics, and it's helped me break the chains that once held me prisoner to the upsets and trauma of my past. 

The book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health is the original mental health phenomenon that inspired the entire self-help movement. It has been positively and permanently transforming millions of lives for over seven decades. But it’s much more than a book, it’s an entire system that you can apply instantly. 

Here's a quick introduction for anyone on Exhale is interested:

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
Added video clip
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block