Christina Aguilera mocked Britney's voice in MasterClass teaching how to sing "Fighter"

Don't think she mocked anyone. 

But also what annoys me about Xtina is her ego. She thinks she can sing but really she shouts and yells and screams. Ironically the better part of her voice are the softer tones and lower notes that don't give U a headache.

Why does she look like a clown here. Was this before the botches lip injection? Either way, wish her nothing but poverty and happiness

This is a photo of xtina promoting milk to pay rent Camilla style  after her records after her "industry plants" phase faded away and she wanted to show people she "could sing" 

Rumour has it she did this for $3.49c

flirting GIF by Christina Aguilera

• Like 3

Anyone going to tell her she recorded the track like the first version?  There is a reason why producers prefer that, and it is because is sounds better.  There’s a time a place for all that screaming, and it’s very rarely necessary.
 Ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ya, ha! ugggggh.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by Bkguy
Reword
  • Like 4

This isn’t new and I don’t think it has anything to do with Britney. It’s a master class for singers which is completely appropriate for Xtina. I actually thought she sounded modest dropping the octaves for students. Side note but I actually think a collab with Brit would sound bizarre and possibly make Britney sound weak depending on the scale of the song. Kind of how she got flack for sounding bad in S&M remix with RiRi. I do wish fans would grow up already. There’s space for everyone! You don’t have to like all music but this isn’t about music it’s about pinning two artists against each other 🙄

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AII said:

Don't think she mocked anyone. 

But also what annoys me about Xtina is her ego. She thinks she can sing but really she shouts and yells and screams. Ironically the better part of her voice are the softer tones and lower notes that don't give U a headache.

Why does she look like a clown here. Was this before the botches lip injection? Either way, wish her nothing but poverty and happiness

This is a photo of xtina promoting milk to pay rent Camilla style  after her records after her "industry plants" phase faded away and she wanted to show people she "could sing" 

Rumour has it she did this for $3.49c

flirting GIF by Christina Aguilera

Yeah that’s her main issue and what I take issue with is her better than thou ego. If she just humbled herself more and wasn’t so nasty to people, not just Britney, I think she could’ve been successful.

Also that gif is triggering lmao like who drinks milk like that to be ****? 

This is how you drink milk in a **** way:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

This isn’t new and I don’t think it has anything to do with Britney. It’s a master class for singers which is completely appropriate for Xtina. I actually thought she sounded modest dropping the octaves for students. Side note but I actually think a collab with Brit would sound bizarre and possibly make Britney sound weak depending on the scale of the song. Kind of how she got flack for sounding bad in S&M remix with RiRi. I do wish fans would grow up already. There’s space for everyone! You don’t have to like all music but this isn’t about music it’s about pinning two artists against each other 🙄

Nobody wants a collab between them. Also, that would be an instant flop. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Not the first time she has mocked Britney. Please let this feud die already and let her 12 fans enjoy their idol scream through another flop era. 

spacer.png

At this point, Christina has done more Britney impressions than successful world tours. Sad, huh?

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block