Christina Aguilera mocked Britney's voice in MasterClass teaching how to sing "Fighter"

5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

you know what's fun?
while many are making fun of Xtina and trying to put her below Britney, she is living her best life ever.
she looks stable and happy with her partner, very handsome guy seems like a good man.
it seems she is a very smart and focused girl and knows how to choose her men.
she has always been fortunate to raise and live with her beautiful children , I'm sure that these children will always hear flattering things about their mother.
just look at that video, the girl looks like she is living a dream of paradise,  enjoying her millions, a life that haters can never afford

...and she is still getting paid for her millions of straming...
almost 24 million monthly listeners just on spotify

It’s the price to pay when your at a Michael Jackson level of fame. 

Christina is able to live a regular life like most of us because she’s a regular kinda girl.

• Like 3

She is not mocking Britney. This is reaching. Have you guys ever heard anything other than Britney? Guess not lollll. 

It’s a technique that alot of singers use. She’s explaining the difference. 

And btw, move on. It’s pathetic. I love Britney and Christina but I guess that’s not allowed on here. Childish as f.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

This isn’t new and I don’t think it has anything to do with Britney. It’s a master class for singers which is completely appropriate for Xtina. I actually thought she sounded modest dropping the octaves for students. Side note but I actually think a collab with Brit would sound bizarre and possibly make Britney sound weak depending on the scale of the song. Kind of how she got flack for sounding bad in S&M remix with RiRi. I do wish fans would grow up already. There’s space for everyone! You don’t have to like all music but this isn’t about music it’s about pinning two artists against each other 🙄

Welcome to Exhale. Where people still act like they are 12. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Showreel Channel said:

It’s the price to pay when your at a Michael Jackson level of fame. 

Christina is able to live a regular life like most of us because she’s a regular kinda girl.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

does not look like an ordinary girl
she looks beautiful and glamorous like a superstar
she doesn't live ordinary because she's a multi-millionaire
and she's still earning money for her millions of monthly broadcasts.
lastly she is recognized worldwide as a famous and talented singer.
how dare you :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm not saying britney's technique is better cause it probably isn't but saying it doesn't sound natural and then proceeding to sound like a broken record doesn't picture her as the best teacher lol. Her tone is everything but natural too. funny enough I think if she tried to sing more low key and keep her high notes for the right places in her music she'd be much more listeneable 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

does not look like an ordinary girl
she looks beautiful and glamorous like a superstar
she doesn't live ordinary because she's a multi-millionaire
and she's still earning money for her millions of monthly broadcasts.
lastly she is recognized worldwide as a famous and talented singer.
how dare you :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Honey, the subject is not about her beauty or her money or even her talent. My point was She’s able to live a relatively private life in 2023 compared to Britney. She can take her kids to the park and go shopping without the media looking at her through a microscope.

even in 2003 she was able to do controversial things like kiss Madonna. But NO ONE TALKED ABOUT IT. Despite being a famous person like you quoted.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

you know what's fun?
while many are making fun of Xtina and trying to put her below Britney, she is living her best life ever.
she looks stable and happy with her partner, very handsome guy seems like a good man.
it seems she is a very smart and focused girl and knows how to choose her men.
she has always been fortunate to raise and live with her beautiful children , I'm sure that these children will always hear flattering things about their mother.
just look at that video, the girl looks like she is living a dream of paradise,  enjoying her millions, a life that haters can never afford

...and she is still getting paid for her millions of straming...
almost 24 million monthly listeners just on spotify

Reported :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:for making fun of Britney mental health you are disgusting and floptina boyfriend is ugly as f he looks like a frog 🐸 

Edited by Paul86

Christina is overly confident. She has a powerful voice but that's about it. Loud and annoying. I don't like being yelled at.

Whitney and Celine can SING and they sound terrific even at powerful levels.

Britney has a strong deep Broadway type voice, but she doesn't use it when she sings sensual pop dance music which is fine. She has a beautiful tone that suits her style of music. Love love love Britney's voice a thousand times more than Christina and nobody will change my mind. Not to mention her music is awful except for a few songs that try to be Britney 😄

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block