Christina Aguilera mocked Britney's voice in MasterClass teaching how to sing "Fighter"

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Christina is overly confident. She has a powerful voice but that's about it. Loud and annoying. I don't like being yelled at.

Whitney and Celine can SING and they sound terrific even at powerful levels.

Britney has a strong deep Broadway type voice, but she doesn't use it when she sings sensual pop dance music which is fine. She has a beautiful tone that suits her style of music. Love love love Britney's voice a thousand times more than Christina and nobody will change my mind. Not to mention her music is awful except for a few songs that try to be Britney 😄

Exactly!

What matters to me when it comes to singers is their vocal tone.

If they have a nice tone to their voice, I will overlook how big or small their singing range is.

However if they have a vocal tone that is unpleasant, I don't care if they can sing extremely high notes,

I won't like their singing.

I do like Christina's voice however it sounds best when its not loud and like screaming.

I feel like she tries so hard to shout out every single high note she can in every live performance or song she records

and frankly it gets exhausting to listen to after a while.

At least Britney's voice never gets overbearing to my ears like Christina.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, rck92 said:

She is not mocking Britney. This is reaching. Have you guys ever heard anything other than Britney? Guess not lollll. 

It’s a technique that alot of singers use. She’s explaining the difference. 

And btw, move on. It’s pathetic. I love Britney and Christina but I guess that’s not allowed on here. Childish as f.

uclown.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block