Christina Aguilera mocked Britney's voice in MasterClass teaching how to sing "Fighter"

19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I kinda like Christina and I actually get secondhand embarrassment watching that clip.

Imagine appearing so pressed and petty for the whole world to see. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She’s clearly not speaking naturally and just desperately trying to appear better than someone she is insecure about. 

this had nothing to do with Britney. She sang a couple of song I think At last, ithter and  Aint no other man in many different ways. She never even mentione d Britney. She called this "commercial singing" I think. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

this had nothing to do with Britney. She sang a couple of song I think At last, ithter and  Aint no other man in many different ways. She never even mentione d Britney. She called this "commercial singing" I think. 

Hmm… it sounds nasal and pretty similar to Britney’s style, most singers don’t really sing like that. It’s also kinda similar to another time she sang BOMT. 

• Like 2

you know what's fun?
while many are making fun of Xtina and trying to put her below Britney, she is living her best life ever.
she looks stable and happy with her partner, very handsome guy seems like a good man.
it seems she is a very smart and focused girl and knows how to choose her men.
she has always been fortunate to raise and live with her beautiful children , I'm sure that these children will always hear flattering things about their mother.
just look at that video, the girl looks like she is living a dream of paradise,  enjoying her millions, a life that haters can never afford

...and she is still getting paid for her millions of straming...
almost 24 million monthly listeners just on spotify

Edited by Alex Murr
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

you know what's fun?
while many are making fun of Xtina and trying to put her below Britney, she is living her best life ever.
she looks stable and happy with her partner, very handsome guy seems like a good man.
it seems she is a very smart and focused girl and knows how to choose her men.
she has always been fortunate to raise and live with her beautiful children , I'm sure that these children will always hear flattering things about their mother.
just look at that video, the girl looks like she is living a dream of paradise,  enjoying her millions, a life that haters can never afford

...and she is still getting paid for her millions of straming...
almost 24 million monthly listeners just on spotify

I dont agree with the Xtina dragging, but why u trying to drag Britney to defend her here? 

Unnecessary thread, but people can like or dislike her. Britney with her mistakes or not, it doesn't change people's opinions about Xtina or any other artist. 

And Britney is getting paid from streaming just like Xtina lol. And Brit has way more monthly listeners than her, didn't understand the point u tried to make here :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I dont agree with the Xtina dragging, but why u trying to drag Britney to defend her here? 

Unnecessary thread, but people can like or dislike her. Britney with her mistakes or not, it doesn't change people's opinions about Xtina or any other artist. 

And Britney is getting paid from streaming just like Xtina lol. And Brit has way more monthly listeners than her, didn't understand the point u tried to make here :jamie_lynn_grape:

My point is that it doesn't matter if Britney was more successful than Xtina if all that fame brought negative things to her life, added to the bad decisions she made, while Xtina had a less successful career but has had a more stable and happier life.

I don't drag Britney, I am not to blame that Xtina is a free and fulfilled woman who lives in harmony with her partner and children. 
Here they always drag Xtina for her career ,  Britney has sold more records we all know that, but I'm sure Britney would change everything she has to live a stable with their children  life like Xtina.
Xtina is still recognized as a great artist and her fame has never been tarnished by her personal problems.

where the lies are?

Edited by Alex Murr
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

She always shaded Britney, Brit probably was holding it in for a long time before coming from her!

Also, the fact that she sound like a mob boss in the toilet when she started to sing "the proper way" :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

At this point, Christina has done more Britney impressions than successful world tours. Sad, huh?

Xtina is not dragging Britney,
she's just giving an example of bad technique and it's you guys who put Britney in there.
Anyway where are the lies, it has always been said even here. Britney had a bad technique, 

Why if something negative which turns out to be true about britney is said here, it is acceptable, but if it is said by Xtina or another celebrity it earns instant hatred from everyone here?

Edited by Alex Murr
  • Like 1

I took the class a while back, and trust me, Christina does not know how to give singing lessons classes. In fact, I had three different teachers and she was probably the worst teacher I have seen. She is a great vocalist, but not so much of an educator. 

It could be argued also that her technique is pretty frail and inconsistent as well.

1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

My point is that it doesn't matter if Britney was more successful than Xtina if all that fame brought negative things to her life, added to the bad decisions she made, while Xtina had a less successful career but has had a more stable and happier life.

I don't drag Britney, I am not to blame that Xtina is a free and fulfilled woman who lives in harmony with her partner and children. 
Here they always drag Xtina for her career ,  Britney has sold more records we all know that, but I'm sure Britney would change everything she has to live a stable with their children  life like Xtina.
Xtina is still recognized as a great artist and her fame has never been tarnished by her personal problems.

where the lies are?

People were talking about Xtina as an artist and her personality, u started to use Britney personal problems and comparing with Xtina "perfect life".

I assume you are a Britney fan, so you know very well the drama with her sons and that it has a lot more to do with their father and the fact Britney wasn't allowed to be a mother for more than a decade.

I drag Britney here for many things and criticize a lot of her decisions, but using topics related to her times in c-ship abuse to try to drag her is something a hater would do.

If Xtina has a great life with her husband and sons good for her,  even tho we don't know exactly If things are what it seems... using that video of her instagram doesn't prove much anyway. Social media can be completely fake. 

The stable and happier life maybe isn't exactly what it looks like. However both women deserves respect.

You don't need to use Britney lows to try to win a Stan battle.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Queen And I Oop Reaction GIF | GIFDB.com

It's amazing how they're always trying to demean Xtina and label her as Britney's #1 enemy for things that happened 20 years ago. I'm not even a fan, I didn't make the slightest point of listening to her latest releases, but I recognize her legacy and talent. And I believe that all the hate she receives from Britney fans is actually envy.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's amazing how they're always trying to demean Xtina and label her as Britney's #1 enemy for things that happened 20 years ago. I'm not even a fan, I didn't make the slightest point of listening to her latest releases, but I recognize her legacy and talent. And I believe that all the hate she receives from Britney fans is actually envy.

It's envy because X Tina is still winning Grammy Awards, being honored, singing live, performing lots of shows, having endorsement deals and looks stunning, meanwhile Britney is on a career hiatus causing headlines with knives, so people are definitely pressed. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block