Britney Posts New Pics With Cade

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Oh Britney...

Thats the real reason she didn't talk to the cops? The video of her promoting the book (the Jet behind) looked like the same day of her with her hair done some time ago. And the knives videos are probably old.

Cade is bad news, but has that handl... strong bond with our queen. What taste she has indeed. Waiting the amazing trolling posts the duo will make during this trip to cabo.

About the caption... one more time Britney doesn't seem to understand peoples complains about her content. The bad edit pictures were not the focus. Just reminded me when she used to be dragged for her strong dark eye make-up and then explained that she doesn't like to put much makeup on, as if the problem was her without any make-up lol.

Point missed.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Ignoring all the negative comments... on a harmless post. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  It's great to see a nice positive post from her and about accepting self-love! I have learnt over the last year or so that self-love is one of the most important things you can do, not only for yourself but also for others! In order to give love you have to have it within you,:liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: Cheesy. :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic: I know, but it's true! haha

It's so nice to see her being optimistic and open. It's inspiring. 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't give a f about Cade or whatever... but girl.. c'mon.. you could take decent pictures at least.. they look awful. 

Her content is so boring and repetitive I can't..

Ask somebody to take a picture of you with ur friend and find a decent background for once please.

She doesn't want to! What is so hard for you gheys to understand that?

She is no Kim k  or Beyonce and will never be. She is  escaping from that and doesn't not want that lifestyle at all.

Time to get over it!:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, J45x said:

She doesn't want to! What is so hard for you gheys to understand that?

She is no Kim k  or Beyonce and will never be. She is  escaping from that and doesn't not want that lifestyle at all.

Time to get over it!:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Why is so hard for u to understand that this is a music forum and not some kind of cult? I will give my opinion if I want to. Get over it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, J45x said:

Britney fans are so jealous of anyone in her life. Y'all so weird, giving psychopath vibes.:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I like this post when she sincere herself, she is so relatable. 

Except the “jealous fans” (:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:) have been right about pretty much all the shady characters in her past. That’s a nice little fact you forgot to mention.

There are MANY red flags about Cade. Just cause he’s gay and white doesn’t make him less dangerous than Lutfi. But go ahead, keep defending obvious users only to proven wrong later on, as usual. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block