Britney Posts New Pics With Cade

10 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Where was I disrespectul? Because I said I don't like her content and its boring? Get a grip.

Lol get a grip? Gosh, some of you are so touchy and combative! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: The way you worded your original comment was disrespectful. Point blank. II'll leave you to think about why if you don't know the difference.

rhoa-nene-leakes.gif

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Lol get a grip? Gosh, some of you are so touchy and combative! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: The way you worded your original comment was disrespectful. Point blank. II'll leave you to think about why if you don't know the difference.

rhoa-nene-leakes.gif

No it was not. You are the one who is overreacting because of an opinion about an insta post from someone u don't even know. It's embarrasing. 

Her instagram is public and she posts for people to see it. I'm a fan since forever and I love her but I have the right to have an opinion.

What if I don't like BJ or Soda Pop and I say I hate those songs and are **** to me? Am I a fake fan? Am I being disrespectul? Should I give my fan card? What's the difference if I don't like a blurry picture? 

Britney is not a baby u know? She doesnt need a bunch of gays deffendin her posts and ****. The picture is ugly and its a fact.  Is she happy posting it? Congrats.. I'm happy for her. But the pic still ugly af. 

Bye.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

No it was not. You are the one who is overreacting because of an opinion about an insta post from someone u don't even know. It's embarrasing. 

Her instagram is public and she posts for people to see it. I'm a fan since forever and I love her but I have the right to have an opinion.

What if I don't like BJ or Soda Pop and I say I hate those songs and are **** to me? Am I a fake fan? Am I being disrespectul? Should I give my fan card? What's the difference if I don't like a blurry picture? 

Britney is not a baby u know? She doesnt need a bunch of gays deffendin her posts and ****. The picture is ugly and its a fact.  Is she happy posting it? Congrats.. I'm happy for her. But the pic still ugly af. 

Bye.

*embarrassing and I stand corrected.

Bye xoxo 

rhoa-nene-leakes.gif

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Is she happy posting it? Congrats.. I'm happy for her. But the pic still ugly af. 

I wouldn't say ugly, just low quality as usual.
I don't really get the hate towards Cade and not because I think he's a saint, but it seems like he's the last man standing. There's literally no one else around her, yet people believe he only has bad intentions. I think Britney is very paranoid when it comes to people due to trust issues, so there must be a reason she still feels he's good for her.
Maybe they're genuine friends? Maybe he's the only one that can reason with her and this is why Team Con trusts him too? There are so many possibilities but people always assume the worst.

• Like 3
Just now, DarielXO said:

I wouldn't say ugly, just low quality as usual.
I don't really get the hate towards Cade and not because I think he's a saint, but it seems like he's the last man standing. There's literally no one else around her, yet people believe he only has bad intentions. I think Britney is very paranoid when it comes to people due to trust issues, so there must be a reason she still feels he's good for her.
Maybe they're genuine friends? Maybe he's the only one that can reason with her and this is why Team Con trusts him too? There are so many possibilities but people always assume the worst.

Did I say anything about Cade? LMAO.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

6 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm in such a beautiful location !!! l'm so lucky to have amazing friends !!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment !!! I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was … let's just say not easy !!! I'm just saying !!! But I take one day at a time learning to breathe !!! Self love is so unbelievably important !!! I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place !!! Then I thought about my relation between my life and Instagram at the moment !!! Let’s get this straight !!! It’s addicting ... but in my personal opinion the moment you start to take yourself too seriously is when people quit !!! Hey I'm not promoting FaceTune for the rest of my life but seriously when I have days of depression I look and see the new apps and it makes me feel silly !!! I'm like wow this is cool !!! I see things in a brighter way and so what if it's enhanced !!! I’m just trying to understand people that say they don't participate in it !!! Yet they’re on complete defense for some reason making accusations and downplaying it by saying all pictures are fake and are all retouched !!! Nothing is real … honestly who ******* cares !!! If you’re so entitled and perfect why should you even care if someone is experimenting with apps on their phone ??? Why even mention it ??? If you’re so much better than that ??? But are you ??? Come on !!! I love my best friend !!!

It sounds like you're in a beautiful place and feeling grateful for the positive aspects of your life, such as your friends and the power of positive affirmations. You mentioned that you're currently going through a divorce and that reflecting on your past for a book has been challenging. Despite the difficulties, you're taking things one day at a time and focusing on self-love, which is incredibly important during tough times.

You also discussed your perspective on Instagram and the use of editing apps like FaceTune. You find it addicting but acknowledge that taking oneself too seriously can be a pitfall. You believe that using these apps can sometimes brighten your outlook, even if it means enhancing photos. You question why some people get defensive about it and emphasize that if someone feels entitled or perfect, they shouldn't be bothered by others experimenting with these apps.

In the end, you express your love for your best friend. It seems like you're navigating through various emotions and experiences, finding ways to stay positive and appreciative of the beauty around you.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block