Britney Posts New Pics With Cade

1 minute ago, canwesynchronize said:

Well luckily I don't fall into the "some" category.  I'd like to see any receipts of me commenting on any of those examples.  & me asking a questions means I'm crying?  Okay, Diamond, whatever you say.  You're the ethics police these days after all. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I’m not accusing you of body shaming or attacking women’s looks I’m simply saying you’re crying a river over the word creepy when people in here say certain people deserve to be bullied and attack peoples looks! Sounded like you’re just looking for a petty compliant on the word creepy! I think it’s creepy Cade was accused of allegedly offering intercourse for opportunities!

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not accusing you of body shaming or attacking women’s looks I’m simply saying you’re crying a river over the word creepy when people in here say certain people deserve to be bullied and attack peoples looks! Sounded like you’re just looking for a petty compliant on the word creepy! I think it’s creepy Cade was accused of allegedly offering intercourse for opportunities!

Not the JT reference and I'm not certain people so let's stop grouping me with them.  Is he creepy?  Yes, most definitely.  I don't support him and Britney's relationship.  Just making that clear. I asked a simple question that has you on your high horse yet again. 

1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

Not the JT reference and I'm not certain people so let's stop grouping me with them.  Is he creepy?  Yes, most definitely.  I don't support him and Britney's relationship.  Just making that clear. I asked a simple question that has you on your high horse yet again. 

I just told you I’m not accusing you of body shaming or doing what others do I’m saying you’re reaching over the word creepy! Let me get topless since according to you I’m on my high horse!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Well then stop bringing others up when it comes to addressing ME & what do you gain by taking a shot at Britney?

Who took a shot at Brit? You said I’m on my high horse and throwing a temper tantrum over the word creepy! I figured if you’re saying I’m on a high horse I may as well go topless and enjoy the ride! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who took a shot at Brit? You said I’m on my high horse and throwing a temper tantrum over the word creepy! I figured if you’re saying I’m on a high horse I may as well go topless and enjoy the ride! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

So is your response also a temper tantrum?  I've been respectful so you're clearly grasping at straws.  You may be able to talk down to others but I'm not intimidated by you and won't allow you to play dumb when you know what you're doing. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Just now, canwesynchronize said:

So is your response also a temper tantrum?  I've been respectful so you're clearly grasping at straws.  You may be able to talk down to others but I'm not intimidated by you and won't allow you to play dumb when you know what you're doing. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Who has talked down to you? Stop the tantrum ever since you got in this thread you’ve been complaining and I haven’t disrespected you so stop conjuring up a pot of lies! If I want to say I feel Cade is creepy the way he allegedly solicited intercourse I can! If I want to go topless on a horse I can! Happy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who has talked down to you? Stop the tantrum ever since you got in this thread you’ve been complaining and I haven’t disrespected you so stop conjuring up a pot of lies! If I want to say I feel Cade is creepy the way he allegedly solicited intercourse I can! If I want to go topless on a horse I can! Happy Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Calling my question a tantrum and that I'm crying isn't you talking down to me?  Now I'm "complaining" when asking a simple question?  You are a driving force of division amongst the members of this forum and I'm calling you out.  I never disagreed with you calling him creepy.  You jumped from him looking creepy in the photo to past allegations to double down.

Oh but when Britney goes topless on a horse its an issue, but perfectly fine for you to do? Make it make sense.

grechent-sashay-away.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Calling my question a tantrum and that I'm crying isn't you talking down to me?  Now I'm "complaining" when asking a simple question?  You are a driving force of division amongst the members of this forum and I'm calling you out.  I never disagreed with you calling him creepy.  You jumped from him looking creepy in the photo to past allegations to double down.

Oh but when Britney goes topless on a horse its an issue, but perfectly fine for you to do? Make it make sense.

grechent-sashay-away.gif

I didn’t know I had so much power thank you for confirming you’re basically in this thread to fight!

Maybe you can make it make sense that when anything anyone else does it’s an issue but with whatever Brit does people are expected to sharpen their knives and out put on a pair of rose colored glasses! Are you the one running Cades fansite? 

Clown GIF

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I didn’t know I had so much power thank you for confirming you’re basically in this thread to fight!

Maybe you can make it make sense that when anything anyone else does it’s an issue but with whatever Brit does people are expected to sharpen their knives and out on a pair of rose colored glasses! 

Clown GIF

I wouldn't give you that much credit, I asked a question and you reacted thus I responded to your reaction.  You're a troll and I'll call it like I see it, I know what you are.  Give examples of other people doing things that are issues but not when Britney does them.  Its the other way around. 

• Love 1

I'm in such a beautiful location !!! l'm so lucky to have amazing friends !!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment !!! I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was … let's just say not easy !!! I'm just saying !!! But I take one day at a time learning to breathe !!! Self love is so unbelievably important !!! I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place !!! Then I thought about my relation between my life and Instagram at the moment !!! Let’s get this straight !!! It’s addicting ... but in my personal opinion the moment you start to take yourself too seriously is when people quit !!! Hey I'm not promoting FaceTune for the rest of my life but seriously when I have days of depression I look and see the new apps and it makes me feel silly !!! I'm like wow this is cool !!! I see things in a brighter way and so what if it's enhanced !!! I’m just trying to understand people that say they don't participate in it !!! Yet they’re on complete defense for some reason making accusations and downplaying it by saying all pictures are fake and are all retouched !!! Nothing is real … honestly who ******* cares !!! If you’re so entitled and perfect why should you even care if someone is experimenting with apps on their phone ??? Why even mention it ??? If you’re so much better than that ??? But are you ??? Come on !!! I love my best friend !!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block