Britney Posts New Pics With Cade

1 minute ago, canwesynchronize said:

I wouldn't give you that much credit, I asked a question and you reacted thus I responded to your reaction.  You're a troll and I'll call it like I see it, I know what you are.  Give examples of other people doing things that are issues but not when Britney does them.  Its the other way around. 

Have a great night boo!

Horse Reaction GIF

• Love 1

Oh Britney...

Thats the real reason she didn't talk to the cops? The video of her promoting the book (the Jet behind) looked like the same day of her with her hair done some time ago. And the knives videos are probably old.

Cade is bad news, but has that handl... strong bond with our queen. What taste she has indeed. Waiting the amazing trolling posts the duo will make during this trip to cabo.

About the caption... one more time Britney doesn't seem to understand peoples complains about her content. The bad edit pictures were not the focus. Just reminded me when she used to be dragged for her strong dark eye make-up and then explained that she doesn't like to put much makeup on, as if the problem was her without any make-up lol.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Fita said:

Why most of people here seem to hate or dislike him? Yeah, nobody has to like him but doesn't he seem to make Britney happy as her friend? I might be wrong but sometimes it seems to me that some people are jealous of him because he's able to be Britney's best friend. I mean I would like to hang out with Britney, wouldn't you? I understand it might be because Britney has been around people who have taken advantage of her... but I don't know, we don't know. I hope he's nice to Britney and he seems to be... 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

IDGAF but people have the right to be concerned, given Cade's nasty past, and Britney's tendency to associate with weird individuals :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

When are we going to find out he was in contact with team con and Jamie just like Samy boy? Can't wait. As the majority in here, I don't like this guy and wish he disappear just like Vicky, Sam and the others.

I find very suspicious he has taken over Britney's life, he speaks with her lawyer,  he is in contact with her ex manager, he hangs out with her so called "other Friends" like París and she's never there, dances and sings to Britney's songs cringely lol. I don't like him.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block