Britney Posts New Pics With Cade

8 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I'm in such a beautiful location !!! l'm so lucky to have amazing friends !!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment !!! I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was … let's just say not easy !!! I'm just saying !!! But I take one day at a time learning to breathe !!! Self love is so unbelievably important !!! I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place !!! Then I thought about my relation between my life and Instagram at the moment !!! Let’s get this straight !!! It’s addicting ... but in my personal opinion the moment you start to take yourself too seriously is when people quit !!! Hey I'm not promoting FaceTune for the rest of my life but seriously when I have days of depression I look and see the new apps and it makes me feel silly !!! I'm like wow this is cool !!! I see things in a brighter way and so what if it's enhanced !!! I’m just trying to understand people that say they don't participate in it !!! Yet they’re on complete defense for some reason making accusations and downplaying it by saying all pictures are fake and are all retouched !!! Nothing is real … honestly who ******* cares !!! If you’re so entitled and perfect why should you even care if someone is experimenting with apps on their phone ??? Why even mention it ??? If you’re so much better than that ??? But are you ??? Come on !!! I love my best friend !!!

The last part of the caption was edited. Originally after “But are you ??? Come on !!!” it said, “The fact that anyone would question it contributes to it possibly being a threat !!! And this is not a threat !!! It is what it is right. !!! Let's pray !!! Where's the candle 🕯️???”

https://postimg.cc/wRK8VWg3 (idk how to embed pic in link)

Idk what she’s going on about FaceTune for. Nobody was talking about that, are they? But I agree that the apps are fun to play around with. Who the hell wrote this and why did she or whomever else has access to her IG feel the desperate urge to close out this rambling caption adding “I love my best friend !!!” … alluding to Cade who’s in the photos. The same Cade who most of us have suspicions about. 

I'm so tired of the blatant manipulation of the Britney brand’s Instagram. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Sigh!

Off topic but why does the thread with the obviously staged KFed pics nearly a dozen pages long?? It’s not Britney related by any means. Same goes for the Scam & Jamie Lou threads. Yes I can ignore them but the question remains, WHY is it always mixed in with the Britney stuff? Nobody is wasting their time and money flying from mainland America to track down the Federlines on the beach in Hawaii except for📸 Backgrid. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Once a $ell out always a $ellout.

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

I don't give a f about Cade or whatever... but girl.. c'mon.. you could take decent pictures at least.. they look awful. 

Her content is so boring and repetitive I can't..

Ask somebody to take a picture of you with ur friend and find a decent background for once please.

You are not the one to talk have you seen your profile picture ? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:and you don’t have the right to tell her what to do :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:she looks amazing btw :bouncey:

Edited by Paul86
29 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

You both, stop it please :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I Come In Peace GIF by Retro Future E-Girl 

xoxo

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Thank you for saying this. Per usual, everyone is ignoring the message behind her post. Last week people were complaining about how she’s always on angry bitter rants and here she wrote a very thoughtful, reflective message and of course, fans could give fu.ck all about it.

Thanks @Gutterguppy2.0:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It's so crazy to me! Like damn, a harmless and thoughtful post is being overlooked because it's not wrapped up in an acceptable Instagram package, ie a fake, filtered and face-tuned image. Which brings us back to her original message. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The last part of the caption was edited. Originally after “But are you ??? Come on !!!” it said, “The fact that anyone would question it contributes to it possibly being a threat !!! And this is not a threat !!! It is what it is right. !!! Let's pray !!! Where's the candle 🕯️???”

Idk what she’s going on about FaceTune for. Nobody was talking about that, are they? But I agree that the apps are fun to play around with. Who the hell wrote this and why did she or whomever else has access to her IG feel the desperate urge to close out this rambling caption adding “I love my best friend !!!” … alluding to Cade who’s in the photos. The same Cade who most of us have suspicions about. 

I'm so tired of the blatant manipulation of the Britney brand’s Instagram. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Sigh!

Off topic but why does the thread with the obviously staged KFed pics nearly a dozen pages long?? It’s not Britney related by any means. Same goes for the Scam & Jamie Lou threads. Yes I can ignore them but the question remains, WHY is it always mixed in with the Britney stuff? Nobody is wasting their time and money flying from mainland America to track down the Federlines on the beach in Hawaii except for📸 Backgrid. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Once a $ell out always a $ellout.

The off topic part is what I wanna know too! 

Tea Time Omg GIF

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

xoxo

Thanks @Gutterguppy2.0:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It's so crazy to me! Like damn, a harmless and thoughtful post is being overlooked because it's not wrapped up in an acceptable Instagram package, ie a fake, filtered and face-tuned image. Which brings us back to her original message. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:you tell them mama  those angry , superficial , ungrateful bottoms :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, takataminna said:

Yet again everybody’s focus is on some guy, not about what Brit tried to say. Ehhh it seems it is not important that she sounds mature, coherent and she explains what she is going through yet again so you do not forget. But it seems it is easier to ignore this fact and keep with the „she cray cray” narrative. Tomorrow she will post another pole dance, knife dance, or whatever and then this will fit the narrative and the bashing fest will begin again. This is simply inhumane. Just nothing has changed in thise 20+ years. People NEVER listen to Britney. Britney Spears What GIF

Thank you

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

xoxo

It just goes to show you this fans base needs to have something to be outraged about. Britney could do a complete 180 tomorrow and get a professional team, fire Cade, whatever, and fans will still find something pick apart

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Sis, I opened her insta post, copied whole text and just changed font to inclined text. So if you have any issues, then contact Britney why she did edited her post, not me :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Sis, I opened her insta post, copied whole text and just changed font to inclined text. So if you have any issues, then contact Britney why she did edited her post, not me :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

No I’m not blaming you. :)  I was just pointing out that the caption was edited then I included the last part of original caption which was changed. Yes, only Britney knows why it was changed. It’s probably nothing. Speaking of edits, I added a link to my post to share the screenshot. Can’t figure out how to embed it though.:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block