Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

It’s just too much. Britney need to put her **** together and stop with all of this, it’s beyond concerning. Furthermore, I need to point that I can’t with people saying everything is normal and she’s fine. She’s not. She cut herself, dancing with knives!!!! And please, don’t compare her with Shakira. She had training, rehearsals and a lot of people behind her to manage everything went ok. 

She’s trowing her image, her name and everything Free Britney Movement did away. If you open social media, you can see that  everyone is mocking and treating her as a clown. It’s beyond upsetting.

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 5
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Math Carmignani said:

Random GP won't call the police. This is fan/stan doing. It's becoming too much, the invasion of her privacy and the debate/judgement about her supposed mental state is actually shocking to me

I would disagree because this is no longer a B-Anon situation where stans are thinking she’s being held captive or dead.

This has crossed over and  from what I can see has sparked a major reaction from the gp. Especially because of the dogs.

Idk

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Britney was home when the police showed up – they spoke with her and determined she was ok.

People who don't like her social media posts should stop following her. We don't know anything about her life because we don't know her.
I hate that many fans are worried about her public image. It's her image and she should be respected and loved as a person, not as a brand.
Let her live her life even if you don't understand her decisions.

• Love 7
  • Haha 1

Completely appropriate this time around. I hope it’s a wake up call to some degree. That knife video was so alarming. People do not play with animals either! I swear some animals are treated just as serious as children and she doesn’t want animal services up her butt. My neighbor had them called on by another neighbor just for letting one of her dogs sit on the porch often (though the dog loved sun bathing) and they did a full investigation just over that alone. So posting to millions of people isn’t smart. I understand some of you are trying to say she was just dancing but it was a lot more than that and that’s just the reality. It just comes off as irresponsible. I don’t believe her intent was to hurt them btw but intent doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to responsibly take care of others. For the record I don’t know how she is as a dog Mom but posting that in that one instance was completely tone dead and makes you wonder what we don’t see. Not to mention the dog poop in the other video. Idk I wish her love and light. This too will pass but hopefully we’re not onto the next in a spiral of bad things. That’s my fear. In 2007 each event that happened slowly got worse and worse. The other crappy part is that she did this to herself and right before her book release. I’ve read so many comments saying that she’s lying about the knives being fake and don’t want to read a book that potentially could be full of lies as they don’t think she has a sense of reality. Don’t shoot the messenger but again not a good look before her book release. Hopefully this is some type of eye opener vs her wanting to rebel further. I’m truly sending her all the positive energy I can muster and hope to see her do better! 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Completely appropriate this time around. I hope it’s a wake up call to some degree. That knife video was so alarming. People do not play with animals either! I swear some animals are treated just as serious as children and she doesn’t want animal services up her butt. My neighbor had them called on by another neighbor just for letting one of her dogs sit on the porch often (though the dog loved sun bathing) and they did a full investigation just over that alone. So posting to millions of people isn’t smart. I understand some of you are trying to say she was just dancing but it was a lot more than that and that’s just the reality. It just comes off as irresponsible. I don’t believe her intent was to hurt them btw but intent doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to responsibly take care of others. For the record I don’t know how she is as a dog Mom but posting that in that one instance was completely tone dead and makes you wonder what we don’t see. Not to mention the dog poop in the other video. Idk I wish her love and light. This too will pass but hopefully we’re not onto the next in a spiral of bad things. That’s my fear. In 2007 each event that happened slowly got worse and worse. The other crappy part is that she did this to herself and right before her book release. I’ve read so many comments saying that she’s lying about the knives being fake and don’t want to read a book that potentially could be full of lies as they don’t think she has a sense of reality. Don’t shoot the messenger but again not a good look before her book release. Hopefully this is some type of eye opener vs her wanting to rebel further. I’m truly sending her all the positive energy I can muster and hope to see her do better! 

Stop posting about these dumb dogs already.

Confused Over It GIF 

• Haha 1
Just now, Henry. said:

It has always struck me as somewhat paradoxical that she desires people to respect her privacy while consistently sharing alarming content on Instagram. Given her worldwide fame, it is only natural for people to express concern or criticize her. Her actions have consequences :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

She's sending such mixed signals. Considering what she's been through and what she expressed, one would expect her to completely withdraw from the media, including social media, just to find peace without people constantly hearing about her. However, instead, she constantly adds fuel to the fire :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Yes, there are consequences, but fans also should not be putting it on themselves to be saviors and request to do a welfare check on a celebrity. That’s too far. Britney is responsible for herself, and if she felt she was in any danger she would have alerted someone on her team.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Yes, there are consequences, but fans also should not be putting it on themselves to be saviors and request to do a welfare check on a celebrity. That’s too far. Britney is responsible for herself, and if she felt she was in any danger she would have alerted someone on her team.

Do we even know if it was fans who called the police? It could have been anyone, including her family.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Henry. said:

It has always struck me as somewhat paradoxical that she desires people to respect her privacy while consistently sharing alarming content on Instagram. Given her worldwide fame, it is only natural for people to express concern or criticize her. Her actions have consequences :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

She's sending such mixed signals. Considering what she's been through and what she expressed, one would expect her to completely withdraw from the media, including social media, just to find peace without people constantly hearing about her. However, instead, she constantly adds fuel to the fire :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I agree with both of you. If she really wants privacy, she should stop adding fuel to the fire. But at the same time, she will do whatever she wants, and she's responsible for herself. We shouldn't be calling the cops on her. This is way too much. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

People should not be calling the police on Britney's house just because of bizarre videos.

I don’t think people were calling the police because of the bizarre nature but because they thought it was actually really dangerous. Which it is.

If you or I posted that same video, I’m pretty sure our friends and family would also be super concerned and be calling the police on us too.  

Not to mentioned she literally posted a video of her in cuts and a bandage straight after (even tho people were exaggerating them) but c’mon, it’s just adding fuel to fire .

Idk 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block