Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

The fact that you're concerned about her POSTING the video - shows that you like most fans are actually more concerned about her image than actually her well-being. She gave no indication that she might harm herself or others. This type of intrusion will do no good to her well-being.

Obviously I find the actual behavior disturbing (as I established in other posts here) if I think posting it is a horrible idea. But yes, I also think it’s depressing she wasn’t in a good enough state to realize how damaging posting it can be.

Luckily she got it eventually, when she posted that the knives were fake - but why didn’t it occur to her it wouldn’t be a great idea to pose with cuts and a gauze? It’s bad enough she did it, it’s worse that she posted it not taking into consideration it would be used against her, but it’s absolutely baffling to post proof that she actually got cut.  

P.s - if you don’t think she’s in need of a wake up call (that you call “intrusion”) then you need a wake up call yourself. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good. If she keep doing this of course people will call... even tho maybe it was her family trying to prove she needs help. 

She is not helping herself and needs to think before posting. 

Social media is poison for her.

That’s my only concern about this report. Britney is in real need of a wake up call, but America has not run out of crime and necessary welfare checkups of much harder cases (mental health, domestic violence, *****, er ). 

I do think she needs a wake up call, but I worry they are just starting to lay the groundwork to hurt her… or maybe even just petty moves to disturb her peace (like K Fat’s gambling wife). :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Police were called to Britney's home on Wednesday to check on her following her now-viral knives dancing video. In a separate video posted to her account, Britney appeared to have a few marks on her. 

According to the report, several people called the cops, including one that did a welfare check on her in the past. 

People are really delusional and sick :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block