Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

I wasn't sure what to think about it but I guess sometimes we need to shift our pov (point of view) a little. As someone said above imagine being surprised by the cops at your home saying they got informed about you and your video on ig dancing with some knives and dogs around you.

Okay, now ask yourself if do you think the cops are really gonna be capable of knowing whether Britney is okay or not based on a random surprise visit knock-knock-are-you-okay-miss-Spears? And if Britney is not then SHE should be the one to call for help not someone else as if it's a 5150 call.

I'm assuming Britney will not be okay with these cops showing at her home because there must be some paternalism pattern behind this disguised as worry. (Expect future posts on her ig expressing her upsetting)

Yeah, I felt disturbed watching her vid but I suppose we are overreacting. After all do we have actual proof that she is a risk to herself or others? You're gonna base it on one or two ig vids?

I'm afraid we'll be acting like maybe her family, kids and the Federlines paint her as this unstable """"crazy"""" woman who needs help and should be kept away (misogyny). What do y'all think?

:new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Spoiler

And to be honest I think Britney's abilities dancing with knives on that video is kinda good :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: Hope it won't cause big damages to her body tho

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

She needs to chill the hell out before she gets herself put back in a 5150 hold and all of history repeats itself. Enough is enough. If she is so god dam(n) bored then she needs to put all this energy into doing something productive. Enough with the cringe dancing, stupid posts and weird behavior. Enough is literally enough. 

Edited by Seanril
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Seanril said:

She needs to chill the hell out before she gets herself put back in a 5150 hold and all of history repeats itself. Enough is enough. If she is so *** **** bored then she needs to put all this energy into doing something productive. Enough with the cringe dancing, stupid posts and weird behavior. Enough is literally enough. 

For real she's rebelling when she doesn't have too anymore, she's a free woman again in control and calling the shots.

Sitting at home pissed every day at innocent people and attacking and doing wild things is enough already.

She can turn the page and make the next chapters beautiful and better and under her wishes and commands. 

• Love 5
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I was on a little romatic getaway since last friday night :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:.. where can I see the video with the blood and cuts? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Hope you had a great time, you know your sis Diamond gots you.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears may have cut herself when playing with knives now sporting a bandage and what appears to be a gash on her thigh and lower back.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hope you had a great time, you know your sis Diamond gots you.

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears may have cut herself when playing with knives now sporting a bandage and what appears to be a gash on her thigh and lower back.

Wait... face card was not declined tho :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

She was a mess for dancing with knives though.

Imagine sarcastic/ironic Britney being like:

Omg thank you SO much for calling the cops at me last night, I feel SOOO MUCH BETTER NOW !!! You guys really worry about me, right !!!!? 👍👍 👍 👍🐍🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🆗🙋🏼‍♀️ 

Spoiler

As If we have this power over Britney. And if it really is a genuine worry it won't help calling the cops at her. 

1 hour ago, alexbickle said:

....she literally dragged Xtina because fans posted a part of her interview and tagged her on IG. She only came up with the Shakira excuse after fans kept posting side-by-side comparisons with things like "Should Shakira be put in conservationship too??!!!" and tagging her on IG. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Exactly, she definitely lurks on Twitter and those big accounts celebrating everything, taking everything out of context, believing everything every tabloid says and reporting it are doing a big damage. She seems to believe all of this and most likely encouraged by them to continue doing the same. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For real she's rebelling when she doesn't have too anymore, she's a free woman again in control and calling the shots.

Sitting at home pissed every day at innocent people and attacking and doing wild things is enough already.

She can turn the page and make the next chapters beautiful and better and under her wishes and commands. 

She's experienced complex trauma. She's not going to behave like a 'normal' person and expecting her to 'turn the page' so easily vastly undermines and is disrespectful to what she has gone through and continues to struggle with. I don't think the knives video has done her any favours but this comment is not it. 

Also dance is a form of therapy, it's highly likely this is how she destresses and copes with her emotions. Loads of people are out here saysing she needs therapy as if dancing couldn't be part of that. 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 6
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block