Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Apparrently we are friends with Britney ,and call her to celebrate her posts. She does not even know that we exists, but we are "enabling" her behaviour. I don´t know who are more crazy if banons or these types of fans that believe we have this big power with Britney...

Britney is actually pretty quick to address things that are said about her online, so yes, it’s very possible some of the support is making her get the wrong impression. 

Do you honestly not realize how bad it was that she posted this? She clearly did not think it through, hence the current “fake knives” claims now.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

And I would imagine Rosengart and his team would prevent that from happening, however (if it even got that point). 

I hope so, but his power is limited too if she goes too far - and also, her own family sold her out so I wouldn’t count on Rosengart to be her savior.

And maybe it IS paranoid as ****, but a con isn’t the only way to hurt her, especially when her image is tainted and somehow we’ve returned to the evil of 2007 and the same old narrative is back. There are crazy people in her life like Lou Taylor that could stand to lose a lot. 

Honestly, people get up in arms about this, but it WAS strange that she then posted a video bandaged and with an obvious wound.  Wellness checks aren’t a bad thing and if she did hurt herself dancing with the knives, hopefully they had a discussion with her that helped her realize how dangerous that was.  If she really needs help, she can’t hide behind her trauma when she’s posting things like this to social media.  And don’t bring up Shakira…her knives were very obviously props and Brit’s were very obviously pulled from her kitchen drawer.  She’s a MASSIVE public figure, of course people are going to do things like request a wellness check.  It would be one thing if her social media was relatively normal sprinkled with a few oddball posts, but her entire IG is a mess and she refuses to speak publicly about, literally, anything.  Of course people are going to be concerned.  I’ll always love her endlessly, but if she wants this kind of stuff to stop and doesn’t want to start talking or making changes, she needs to leave her public persona behind her, start a finsta, and relish in retirement, away from prying eyes.  Her social media has done nothing for her except exacerbate public concern.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I hope so, but his power is limited too if she goes too far - and also, her own family sold her out so I wouldn’t count on Rosengart to be her savior.

And maybe it IS paranoid as ****, but a con isn’t the only way to hurt her, especially when her image is tainted and somehow we’ve returned to the evil of 2007 and the same old narrative is back. There are crazy people in her life like Lou Taylor that could stand to lose a lot. 

Crazy people like whom? I know you are genuinely concerned, and honestly I did not like that video either and I’m one of her biggest supporters here, but I think we need to hold off on making too many far-fetched speculations that aren’t based on fact/reality. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, justhanging said:

And no I'm not a doctor so I'm not saying she is a danger to her self. I am saying the way she portrays herself to the world as almost this 1-dimensional cartoon character that just spins in her living room and seems to never speak to the public normally will prompt the public to have a negative view of her and laugh at her.

She doesn't care, why would you?

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Crazy people like whom? I know you are genuinely concerned, and honestly I did not like that video either and I’m one of her biggest supporters here, but I think we need to hold off on making too many far-fetched speculations that aren’t based on fact/reality. 

Lou Taylor. I wouldn’t put anything past her or her people and I think we’ve had enough evidence they’d stop at nothing to get their way. 

I know you’re usually supportive of her posts, but at least you’re responsible enough not to support and celebrate the recent ones. Fans supporting it and sharing memes - that’s super dangerous IMO and that’s what I’m talking about. It is nothing like supporting the usual “weird” posts. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Lou Taylor. I wouldn’t put anything past her or her people and I think we’ve had enough evidence they’d stop at nothing to get their way. 

I know you’re usually supportive of her posts, but at least you’re responsible enough not to support and celebrate the recent ones. Fans supporting it and sharing memes - that’s super dangerous IMO and that’s what I’m talking about. It is nothing like supporting the usual “weird” posts. 

Oh, of course, Lou! I think I misread your sentence where you wrote “there are crazy people in her life” and thought you meant someone else in her camp. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

She is gonna get herself in same situation as she did in past. Idgi why she is doing this. It's like she is addicted to creating chaos around herself

Honestly she should just stop all this attention seeking behavior she does is doing exactly that! It’s causing attention and then she’s mad when people show concern 

she’s like a teenage girl who cuts herself and is upset everyone is noticing her scars 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block