Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

Police were called to Britney's home on Wednesday to check on her following her now-viral knives dancing video. In a separate video posted to her account, Britney appeared to have a few marks on her. 

According to the report, several people called the cops, including one that did a welfare check on her in the past. 

Britney was home when the police showed up – they spoke with her and determined she was ok.  

You may recall earlier this year that fans called the cops to Britney's home after she deleted her Instagram account. 

“As everyone knows the police were called to my home based on some prank phone calls,” Britney wrote at the time. “I love and adore my fans but this time things went a little too far and my privacy was invaded.

“The police never entered my home and when they came to my gate they quickly realised there was no issue and left immediately. This felt like I was being gaslit and bullied once the incident made it to the news and being portrayed once again in a poor and unfair light by the media.”

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

its not a right thing to harass someone, are you ok? 

Checking if she was alive - that was harassment. This? Not so much, what she posted was alarming and hopefully this visit from the cops will be a wake up call.

My only concern is that the world isn’t really that nice and they are trying to establish a new conservatorship (or hurt her in other ways) and starting to lay the groundwork with checkups like this. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Or maybe we’re doomed to be paranoid after all she’s gone through… 

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block