Police called to Britney's home to check on her in response to the knives video

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Some of you REALLY need to stop making excuses saying this behavior is normal and axting like fans are crazy to be concerned. It’s comments like YOURS and not ours that will put her back under a conservatorship. Don’t celebrate and encourage this behavior, as you see there are consequences. As you encourage her that it’s totally fine and acceptable and pat yourself on the back for being a supportive fan, they might be plotting a new conservatorship or hurting her in other ways. 

I hate to say it but I even fear they will physically hurt her cause her current image would make it easier to spin lies. Think twice before you encourage this stuff.

She should just stay off social media. In real life she has given us nothing to hold against her since she got out of the c ship.

Our comments will not put anyone under a new c ship. We post here and we go on with our days, we take no action towards her.

Her page just isn't acceptable, it can be equally her and our fault but she as human who is not hurting anyone and has given us so many good times, she does not deserve this.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Well, she asked for it. If she really wants privacy, don't post yourself dancing with REAL KNIVES, barefoot, next to your dogs and then showing up in another video with bruises and what appears to be blood. This is part of being free, you do things and you get the consequences of it, let's hope she learns this time. 

I was gonna say the same thing.

She posted a video dancing with knives > made her fans worried > followed it with another video showing bruises and bands all over her body

Imagine thinking she doesn't enjoy this type of attention. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: the "I don't like being called a victim" britney is long gone guys lbr

Edited by alexbickle
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Some of you REALLY need to stop making excuses saying this behavior is normal and axting like fans are crazy to be concerned. It’s comments like YOURS and not ours that will put her back under a conservatorship. Don’t celebrate and encourage this behavior, as you see there are consequences. As you encourage her that it’s totally fine and acceptable and pat yourself on the back for being a supportive fan, they might be plotting a new conservatorship or hurting her in other ways. 

I hate to say it but I even fear they will physically hurt her cause her current image would make it easier to spin lies. Think twice before you encourage this stuff.

WHO is they? This reeks a bit of paranoia. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She is playing with fire and is going to get burned sooner or later so please Britney have this be a wake up call to stop acting out and get help or leave California...
monique-clownery.gif

And no I'm not a doctor so I'm not saying she is a danger to her self. I am saying the way she portrays herself to the world as almost this 1-dimensional cartoon character that just spins in her living room and seems to never speak to the public normally will prompt the public to have a negative view of her and laugh at her.

Edited by justhanging
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, The Dream said:

She should just stay off social media. In real life she has given us nothing to hold against her since she got out of the c ship.

Our comments will not put anyone under a new c ship. We post here and we go on with our days, we take no action towards her.

Her page just isn't acceptable, it can be equally her and our fault but she as human who is not hurting anyone and has given us so many good times, she does not deserve this.

I agree that she should stay off social media, but I wouldn’t underestimate the fans’ power to cause real life damage too (not necessarily another con, that’s just an example).

There’s a difference between supporting regular “weird” posts (spinning around, nud.ity, etc) and supporting the latest videos. I don’t know what was going through her head when she posted those videos, but it’d be more beneficial to her to take a step back and realize it’s too much.

If some people keep supporting that… she might get the impression it’s totally fine and the GP is just out to get her as usual.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

WHO is they? This reeks a bit of paranoia. 

Apparrently we are friends with Britney ,and call her to celebrate her posts. She does not even know that we exists, but we are "enabling" her behaviour. I don´t know who are more crazy if banons or these types of fans that believe we have this big power with Britney...

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Just now, Estrella said:

Apparrently we are friends with Britney ,and call her to celebrate her posts. She does not even know that we exists, but we are "enabling" her behaviour.

....she literally dragged Xtina because fans posted a part of her interview and tagged her on IG. She only came up with the Shakira excuse after fans kept posting side-by-side comparisons with things like "Should Shakira be put in conservationship too??!!!" and tagging her on IG. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Some of us (including me) are definitely paranoid but sadly in Britney’s world anything is possible. I think she needs the wake up call, just hope it’s a genuine checkup and they aren’t trying to build some kind of case. The original con was planned in detail.

And I would imagine Rosengart and his team would prevent that from happening (if it even got to that point). 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block