Sam Asghari's family never thought Britney was the right partner for him

They are correct.  He was never good enough for her, so she wasn’t the right partner for him.

I truly believe he or someone using him as a chess piece wanted to work her like a slave, and that didn’t work out since she’s refusing to do anything. No new work = no new money and he wasn’t entitled to anything she made before him, so he cut his losses and is probably dropping in Amanda Bynes’ DMs as we speak. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

I’ve been on this site since it came into existence. Was my haven for Brit and Pop culture. Thanks Jordan but this is takin a weird turn around things. People are too much here Now.  Start your own TMZ. Hopefully you’re successful with it! These trolls are extremely exhausting. I’m 35 and over it. Let people live. Love you.  Peace out Girl Scout. 😘

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I genuinely believe that Sam loved her but love is also blind. There’s also a lot of baggage when someone gets romantically involved with a very famous person. I think he couldn’t handle being with her anymore. Heck, I don’t think many people can put up with her given how stubborn she really seems behind closed doors. Just look at all the chaos and negative attention that has creeped back into her life in just the span of a year. I think it’s important to remember that Britney isn’t this perfect person and that’s okay to accept that she also has her faults.

Why do you spend all of your free time on a fan forum dedicated to someone you don't even like? How sad is your life?

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Why do you spend all of your free time on a fan forum dedicated to someone you don't even like? How sad is your life?

I do like Britney though. She is a polarizing figure in both pop culture and pop music. Stop quoting me all the time by acting like you’re doing something. How sad does your life have to be that you’re so hung up over other people’s opinions?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

I do like Britney though. She is a polarizing figure in both pop culture and pop music. Stop quoting me all the time by acting like you’re doing something. How sad does your life have to be that you’re so hung up over other people’s opinions?

I have quoted you twice over the space of like a week. I have barely been on here because I am very busy. But from what I have seen, I have only seen attacks by you on her character. A fan wouldn't spend all of their time every day doing that. So either you are miserable and have no life or are a Team Con account. Which is it?

Edited by Viking84
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I have quoted you twice over the space of like a week. I have barely been on here because I am very busy. But from what I have seen, I have only seen attacks by you on her character. A fan wouldn't spend all of their time every day doing that. So either you are miserable and have no life or are a Team Con account. Which is it?

Can you stop arguing with me? I’ve also barely been on here because I’m very busy. In fact, I hadn’t posted for nearly a week due to a work project. Not sure where you’re going with any of this or what you’re alluding to. I’m a fan. Stop picking n choosing what to complain about, especially when there are others here who are suggesting far worse about Britney. If you don’t like what I say, simply ignore it and/or move on. Not everyone thinks the same and that’s okay. And if you disagree with an opinion or stance I make, that’s also perfectly okay and you are more than welcome to respond appropriately as long as you avoid personal attacks. 

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block