Sam Asghari's family never thought Britney was the right partner for him

9 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

I have quoted you twice over the space of like a week. I have barely been on here because I am very busy. But from what I have seen, I have only seen attacks by you on her character. A fan wouldn't spend all of their time every day doing that. So either you are miserable and have no life or are a Team Con account. Which is it?

P R E A C H :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

Of course they didn’t. He is a 29 yo guy.They are usually not ready for marriage or to be a father. Glad there are no children. Sam should have been honest , and not married her when he knew it was not going to work. We all knew it was not going to last. 

Many 29 year old men are ready to settle down and marry. If not 29, then what do you think is an appropriate age?

• Love 1

Yeah, cos Iranians were raised to be very conservative. It's a cultural thing, and I respect that. Women there are even being punished for showing their hair in public. But hey, regardless, the Iranian community loved Britney very much.

However, now I think that the mlm that Britney was talking about was Hesam's mom. And the part were Britney would dance at Hesam's dad's lap, means like, Sam has somehow did something that insulted Britney, like sided on Britney when his mom thought Selena was a better match.

Willson's Saints, are you ok? You don't have your facts straight.

Iranians including Iranian Americans have protested in the USA and Europe against the present regime that forbids women to show their hair in public. Sam Asghari has written about it several times on his IG. His family is not conservative judging by his sisters' Instagrams.

Sam's dad was not at the wedding. You are totally off base.

On 9/27/2023 at 10:50 AM, TakeYourHand said:

Unfortunately they are public personas and people will naturally have an opinion. I love and support Britney but it’s been one thing after another this past year and seems to be nonstop. It’s as if she’s choosing not to heal and that’s fine but I don’t condone it. I have a feeling if she does, she will feel bad about her behavior. Wish them both the best! 

I'm pretty sure she's said "What was I thinking/doing" or something along those lines about her behaviour in 2007 when she was more in control a few years later.

I might be remembering wrong though.

Edit:

Yep she did

Edited by Benjamyn
6 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I'm pretty sure she's said "What was I thinking/doing" or something along those lines about her behaviour in 2007 when she was more in control a few years later.

I might be remembering wrong though.

Edit:

Yep she did

FTR is interesting because it was one of the most vulnerable projects we’ve seen of Britney. She broke the 4th wall as it was needed to save her image but it still felt very contrived. She did answer a lot of the main questions people had but she didn’t at the same time. When answering about shaving her head I never felt like she told the truth when she answered “people shave their heads all the time” as the situation wasn’t normal. On the flip side, the documentary was broken down enough that team con eliminated it from the internet a few years ago. I do wonder what all 600 hours shot reveal. Luckily I own the dvd. Just not a dvd player anymore 😂 Right now feels very reminiscent of 2007/2008. Her book is almost like a FTR 2.0 but I anticipate will be more honest which is easier off camera. Will be interesting. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block