Sam Asghari's family never thought Britney was the right partner for him

10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I genuinely believe that Sam loved her but love is also blind. I think he couldn’t handle being with her anymore. Heck, I don’t think many people can put up with her given how stubborn she really seems behind closed doors. Just look at all the chaos and negative attention that has creeped back into her life in just the span of a year. I think it’s important to remember that Britney isn’t this perfect person and that’s okay to accept that she also has her faults.

Always Sunny Troll GIF

• Like 3

Not surprising at the least. Relationships take two people. Most fans think the person Britney is dating owes the entire world to her and I have a feeling he just couldn’t do it anymore. I posted when his Mom had an accident that it was odd his wife Britney didn’t post any support as it was a public story. She was only posting dancing videos in her bikini. I have a feeling Sam just couldn’t do it anymore and unfortunately he made a stupid choice getting married but if anything it wasn’t for love. I’m happy it’s not messy and y’all can hate on him all you want but he’s been quiet and respectable unlike KFed. So leave him alone and let them both move on. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Scam to good for Britney? He was a Ken and only used her to get fame, when he realized that britney was not interested to be in the spotlight he didn't need her anymore.

And please stop with the crap that he was in love with her, if she is really ill as all you claim, you don't leave that person alone even if that person is stubborn. He met her during the conservatorship so he must knows all the things that Britney has, he wasn' t a naive man whe he married her.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Y'all believe everything that appears in any magazine, when has Us Weekly said anything that's true related to Britney? Sam has been posting content on his pages and his sisters and his mom have been commenting on all of them (as usual) I guess they somehow took that as support for Sam and criticism of Britney and decided to write this from "sources" 

52 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Not surprising at the least. Relationships take two people. Most fans think the person Britney is dating owes the entire world to her and I have a feeling he just couldn’t do it anymore. I posted when his Mom had an accident that it was odd his wife Britney didn’t post any support as it was a public story. She was only posting dancing videos in her bikini. I have a feeling Sam just couldn’t do it anymore and unfortunately he made a stupid choice getting married but if anything it wasn’t for love. I’m happy it’s not messy and y’all can hate on him all you want but he’s been quiet and respectable unlike KFed. So leave him alone and let them both move on. 

Unfortunately, she equated her mother with Sam's mother on Aug 4th. I thought, oh no! when I read it. It's best to let them move on without hating on either one. Britney posted that it's none of our business and she is right.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

He’s quiet now because his eye is on the prize!

The prize -

Spoiler

money GIF

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Unfortunately, she equated her mother with Sam's mother on Aug 4th. I thought, oh no! when I read it. It's best to let them move on without hating on either one. Britney posted that it's none of our business and she is right.

Unfortunately they are public personas and people will naturally have an opinion. I love and support Britney but it’s been one thing after another this past year and seems to be nonstop. It’s as if she’s choosing not to heal and that’s fine but I don’t condone it. I have a feeling if she does, she will feel bad about her behavior. Wish them both the best! 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

He’s quiet now because his eye is on the prize!

The prize -

Reveal hidden contents

money GIF

Idk I feel like Sam has his own presence and can make his own money. He’s always worked and literally met Britney at work. He stuck by her for years and has been quiet since the divorce announcement. I don’t see him looking for problems or tons of money. He didn’t win crap because of the prenup. I think in the beginning maybe he thought she would be good for his image and grew to love her but couldn’t deal after this past year and let’s be honest, she’s declined severely this past year. He’s no KFed that’s for sure!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Idk I feel like Sam has his own presence and can make his own money. He’s always worked and literally met Britney at work. He stuck by her for years and has been quiet since the divorce announcement. I don’t see him looking for problems or tons of money. He didn’t win crap because of the prenup. I think in the beginning maybe he thought she would be good for his image and grew to love her but couldn’t deal after this past year and let’s be honest, she’s declined severely this past year. He’s no KFed that’s for sure!

This. Plus she is corroborating his supposed fears of her having knives in the house by posting the videos of herself.... dancing with knives in her house. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, PrimeBritney said:

"I hope he truly loved her and tried to help her, but failed and decided to just leave it" 

How do you even get an impression like that? It's obvious what he was there to do.

Obvious to who? He left before his payout. 

The truth is none of us know what went on behind doors. We’re allowed to speculate. 

Grow up please. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block