Britney Back On Her ******** Pole (Video)

16 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

How is that body shaming? I’m literally saying she looks good as if she’s working out more. Not everything is negative. Get a grip. 

No your not shaming but your talking about her weight .  Its a shallow remark. She struggles along with many to feel ok with social standards . You are commenting , it’s unnecessary. Think before you speak . You could have left out a little and stated she looks good . 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Steve W said:

Shes experimenting .. shes studying herself.. look at the mirrors.. no this is good . Shes a natural born choreographer. Yet I hope she takes lessons. Not to strip but to master this art. It can be breathtaking to watch. 

She is not a choreographer and will never be. She is more of a dancer... a very good dancer. :neydedance_purple:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Showreel Channel said:

To the person saying Britney lost her dancing skills, that’s a lie.

Shes danced since the age of two so it’s in her blood to dance and will do it very well when she’s in the mood to bust some killer moves.

It’s not her skills she lost but a spark or a sharpness in her moves.  It used to be so fluid and now you can see her think about what move to do next and it’s really just a few recycled moves in different ordered.

she used to be untouchable and now she’s just unapproachable…mostly because she’ll flip you off 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

It’s not her skills she lost but a spark or a sharpness in her moves.  It used to be so fluid and now you can see her think about what move to do next and it’s really just a few recycled moves in different ordered.

she used to be untouchable and now she’s just unapproachable…mostly because she’ll flip you off 

To this day, I have never ever ever seen a fan saying how badly britney treated them

Literally a few weeks ago I saw a thread of stories of exhale members meting britney and all of the encounters in 20 pages where positive.

Even Mariah who doesn't know anyone, thinks she is nice lol

• Like 2
Just now, peacht said:

To this day, I have never ever ever seen a fan saying how badly britney treated them

Literally a few weeks ago I saw a thread of stories of exhale members meting britney and all of the encounters in 20 pages where positive.

Even Mariah who doesn't know anyone, thinks she is nice lol

And how old are those examples? Because the most recent ones, from Britney herself, paint a different picture.  

but go ahead and live in the past.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

And how old are those examples? Because the most recent ones, from Britney herself, paint a different picture.  

but go ahead and live in the past.  

Live in the past? Girl, some of them where post con too

How is 2 years ago at most on the recent ones the past like that happened in 1790.

Britney said she was rude like twice and now Britney Spears satan?

Girl I see you here on exhale alllll the time talking **** about britney and never saying anything positive about her, I'm also critic of her sometimes on some aspects but you do it everytime on every post and it annoying af to read.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, peacht said:

Live in the past? Girl, some of them where post con too

How is 2 years ago at most on the recent ones the past like that happened in 1790.

Britney said she was rude like twice and now Britney Spears satan?

Girl I see you here on exhale alllll the time talking **** about britney and never saying anything positive about her, I'm also critic of her sometimes on some aspects but you do it everytime on every post and it annoying af to read.

Two years ago is literally in the past.  

girl, keep on scrolling if you see my name.  

I don’t subscribe to the Britney is a perfect angel mantra.  Sorry I keep it too real for you.  Someone needs to keep their feet grounded in reality around here. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Put on a Private Show.

New/Old picture of Britney on the set of her #PrivateShow commercial! -  Absolute Britney

She really did all that and look like a whole snack for a damn advert! I wish this was a music video :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Queen is looking hawt on a pole. The haters wish they looked this good on a stipper pole. 

3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney edited and shot this really well, matches the song’s vibe :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It's kinda cute she's getting better at editing her own videos lol :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Motor abilities related to not proper brain functioning

2 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Two years ago is literally in the past.  

girl, keep on scrolling if you see my name.  

I don’t subscribe to the Britney is a perfect angel mantra.  Sorry I keep it too real for you.  Someone needs to keep their feet grounded in reality around here. 

Me neither, nobody is perfect 🤷‍♀️

But i don’t think she is a bad person or someone deserving of blatant negative comments every single day on everything she does on every single post jeeeeesus Christ 

I dare you to write a positive comment about Britney 😂

JUST ONE!!!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block