Britney Back On Her ******** Pole (Video)

10 hours ago, Steve W said:

Shes experimenting .. shes studying herself.. look at the mirrors.. no this is good . Shes a natural born choreographer. Yet I hope she takes lessons. Not to strip but to master this art. It can be breathtaking to watch. 

Why is she uploading it then? She clearly thinks she looks great when she "dances" or does her cringe pole. 

Natural born choreographer? Not a single piece of Britney choreo was good...

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Why is she uploading it then? She clearly thinks she looks great when she "dances" or does her cringe pole. 

Natural born choreographer? Not a single piece of Britney choreo was good...

Yeah your just not a fan. Your hear to spread distain. Read your post . Sorry many performers could not achieve her level of success. Many could not perform her routines. Many get others are here to talk negatively. Shes an easy target .Yet many definitely will disagree. Have a good day . You are entitled to your opinion. I wish her well . She is gifted and tortured . I do not get why your even here . If you dislike her .. why even be on this site? I disagree with your narrative. Yet thats your opinion. Does it make you feel better to come on this site and post negativity. I am sure your a good person. I do not know you . Go find a hobby . Or just continue talking and writing your hate posts. Its your right. Have a good day . 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok haha fair enough, I am overthinking! 😘

Spoiler

You don't have to go far to see who I mean. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

her body is goals, for real

3 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

i personally live for this one heheh :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Definitely! She looks really fancy here 🙌

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block