Britney Back On Her ******** Pole (Video)

23 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Bro you can’t compare the two.  Your friend has done some serious training and actually danced on the pole. 

britney is just moving in front of the pole doing a ******** cosplay at best.  

If you don’t see the differences I can’t help you.  Bless your heart. 

I get that .. Britney is having fun. Yet trust me .. in time she will get better if she continues…and I agree with some training.  So Bro 😎 chill.  Lets keep it light for once. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lucky☆ said:

Britney I love you but I will stop following you on Instagram you a while…

So stop following her. Do not talk about it .. do it. I left instagram. Its all good . Promote positive if you can when you leave.  I kinda am here for the pole . She looks sick and she enjoys it . I hope she gets some training with her background. Shes always been athletic. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

To the person saying Britney lost her dancing skills, that’s a lie.

Shes danced since the age of two so it’s in her blood to dance and will do it very well when she’s in the mood to bust some killer moves.

I agree..their are many that promote negativity. She is one skilled tenured talent. Always has been. They just want to get a rise. Pay no mind to the haters. Draining the swamp and hopefully fake fans go away in time. Maybe go for a walk and keep walking. Be kind if you can .. if you do not want to and want to bash. We can not stop you.. shows your level of maturity. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It makes me sad to see how Britney lost all her dancing skills. Watching these videos it is difficult, almost impossible, to believe that she was once the best dancer of her generation and one of the best of all time.

In this video she is recording with a phone.. in her hand...  while dancing.. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block