Britney Back On Her ******** Pole (Video)

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

Yeah your just not a fan. Your hear to spread distain. Read your post . Sorry many performers could not achieve her level of success. Many could not perform her routines. Many get others are here to talk negatively. Shes an easy target .Yet many definitely will disagree. Have a good day . You are entitled to your opinion. I wish her well . She is gifted and tortured . I do not get why your even here . If you dislike her .. why even be on this site? I disagree with your narrative. Yet thats your opinion. Does it make you feel better to come on this site and post negativity. I am sure your a good person. I do not know you . Go find a hobby . Or just continue talking and writing your hate posts. Its your right. Have a good day . 

I've been a fan since 1999. I'm just not delusional. None of her choreographies or dances are good and her pole dancing is embarrassing. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, peacht said:

Me neither, nobody is perfect 🤷‍♀️

But i don’t think she is a bad person or someone deserving of blatant negative comments every single day on everything she does on every single post jeeeeesus Christ 

I dare you to write a positive comment about Britney 😂

JUST ONE!!!

I can say many positive things about her music, the performer she used to be.  I hope for the best for her but ever since she’s been free, I can’t find anything positive to rave about.  

I hope that changes soon but without her getting help instead of just spinning for attention, I wouldn’t hold my breath. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I’ll take a mentally healthy Britney over OG views.  

I mean the two are not mutually exclusive... She could put more effort in the production of the videos, without necessary impairing her mental health... She's already doing it, why not kick it up a notch higher?

We all know the videos could look much better.

19 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I don’t think SHE thinks that all

i think she just doesn’t give af, no thoughts given like a bad ***

This is not true.  NO ONE that posts on IG daily doesn’t give a f.  They give all the ****s because at the end of the day it’s all for attention.  But that’s how she’s lived her whole life, I don’t think she knows how to source from confidence any other way than the adoration of others 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block