Britney Back On Her ******** Pole (Video)

41 minutes ago, Slave_4_You said:

wtf...

I actually like shes trying to see how moves look. I have a friend who does poles. She does not strip . Its art. It actually is amazing strength and beautiful. I think if Britney focuses she could become awesome. Its not stripping .. its actually a really beautiful art . My old friend is stunning . If I can find a post I will send a link. Her name is Diana Kantor . Her poor mom was stabbed to death when we were kids by an 18 year old kid that wanted to know what it was like to stab someone. Happened in Poughkeepsie NY . RIP. Her mom was so kind. Sorry went off on a tangent. Yet if she keeps going it will tone you up and then some. Britney looks good here . Look at the mirrors . Shes doing choreography. I hope she continues honestly . My old friend could teach her some amazing skins. Her core and arms will get ripped . 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Joel Santos said:

It makes me sad to see how Britney lost all her dancing skills. Watching these videos it is difficult, almost impossible, to believe that she was once the best dancer of her generation and one of the best of all time.Lol

Shes experimenting .. shes studying herself.. look at the mirrors.. no this is good . Shes a natural born choreographer. Yet I hope she takes lessons. Not to strip but to master this art. It can be breathtaking to watch. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Steve W said:

Shes experimenting .. shes studying herself.. look at the mirrors.. no this is good . Shes a natural born choreographer. Yet I hope she takes lessons. Not to strip but to master this art. It can be breathtaking to watch. 

Look at the 3 mirrors . Shes looking at what works. I hope she takes lessons. Not to strip folks but to master the pole. Yet because its Britney . People will bash her. Have a little faith. I thinks shes gonna regain her confidence. She needs it back . Your laughing .. well its all good . She will and has not lost her skills.. rusty for a bit but it picks up. When you watch her learn choreography. I just am like wow. She retains !!!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It makes me sad to see how Britney lost all her dancing skills. Watching these videos it is difficult, almost impossible, to believe that she was once the best dancer of her generation and one of the best of all time.

You never been a fan then.  Because britney has never been a good freestyler. Britney has always been amazing at following choreography. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

You never been a fan then.  Because britney has never been a good freestyler. Britney has always been amazing at following choreography. 

I think many do not give her credit. Yet they think look what she is wearing. She is comfortable in her skin. I see this as therapy and I hope she masters this art . Not to strip folks . Yea poles are used by ********* but also many amazing choreography has been done.  Ignore the ones who laugh and hate . They were breast fed by their daddy’s. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I think many do not give her credit. Yet they think look what she is wearing. She is comfortable in her skin. I see this as therapy and I hope she masters this art . Not to strip folks . Yea poles are used by ********* but also many amazing choreography has been done.  Ignore the ones who laugh and hate . They were breast fed by their daddy’s. 

This is my old friend Diana.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Don’t you have to strip to master the art? Lol 

and no you shaming *********.  There is nothing wrong with the profession and if she wanted to strip, let her strip.  

but girl has to take some classes otherwise it’s just meh 

5 minutes ago, Steve W said:

I know you know her right ? This is good for her .. look at my old friend.  

Bro you can’t compare the two.  Your friend has done some serious training and actually danced on the pole. 

britney is just moving in front of the pole doing a ******** cosplay at best.  

If you don’t see the differences I can’t help you.  Bless your heart. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block