According to iTunes the English audio version of the book is read by Britney

pubsluft

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Is she gonna sing too like Mariah did in her book. I believe it … I don’t know one autobiography that isn’t read by the person who wrote it 

plus the publishers know Britney fans don’t read 

Well we read others exhale comments :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: (also fake rumours saying Britney will be back in Vegas by the end of the year :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

I really hope she reads it. I think there is something special about an author reading his or her personal memoir out loud. You can really connect with the person and get a sense of their emotions whenever they revisit parts of their lives.

Jessica Simpson, Rose McGowan, and Mariah Carey all read their memoirs out loud. You could really understand what they were feeling and thinking. It was just so powerful.

Britney has always wanted her voice to be heard. I think narrating her memoir in her own words is a perfect opportunity to do so! 

I would be very disappointed if she opts to have another person read her story.

Also, audible does not have her or anyone listed as the narrator.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block