Britney says she's gonna fix her teeth: "The advanced camera planted in Mexico has me needing dental work"

The post implies, to me, that she either believes the paps in Mex intentionally manipulated her teeth to make them look bad (but they looked fine in the pictures we saw?), or she suspects that her team set her up and forcibly took her to a dental clinic without her consent.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Idk

But I don’t think she’s actually planning on having anything done to them. 

• Like 1

I would love for her to get her teeth fixed but the sarcasm here is noted. I just hope Britney isn’t doing certain things because fans or people want or expect her to. So her way of rebelling is to keep her teeth bad or her hair bad. There are things that need to maintained for overall mental and physical health.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

You have 5.5K posts, you live on a forum about a stranger's life that doesn't impact your life at all. Stop with the holier than though attitude. People are just giving their opinions like you've done 5.5K times. You're no better. 

Omg you ended him lol 👏🏼 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Btw I don’t understand how fast an adult person’s teeth could gapped from a dental work they have done when they were kids.

I’ve used orthodontic wires 5 years ago and my teeth haven’t gapped since I’m smoking like a chimney.

Yeah but I had braces taken off about 9 years ago. Only now are they starting to kind of shift a bit, even with a retainer. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Britney’s change is a bit drastic.

Realistically though, her teeth have been starting to shift over the course of the last 9 years. She had dental work done in 2014. Her teeth were already starting to shift during Vegas around 2017, and less than a month later when she stopped touring in September 2018, she got dental work again right before the forced domination announcement(S) to straighten them out. Just a year later her dental bonding likely broke again and she stopped wearing the retainer entirely. 

I think there are reasons for this: why have a picture perfect smile if you’re just going to be forced into a facility if you say no to the reason you were essentially forced to get your teeth fixed up for. Given that just 2 months later she was forced into a mental health facility, I think this is all part of her protest and yearn to stop working 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, River Red said:

Realistically though, her teeth have been starting to shift over the course of the last 9 years. She had dental work done in 2014. Her teeth were already starting to shift during Vegas around 2017, and less than a month later when she stopped touring in September 2018, she got dental work again right before the forced domination announcement(S) to straighten them out. Just a year later her dental bonding likely broke again and she stopped wearing the retainer entirely. 

I think there are reasons for this: why have a picture perfect smile if you’re just going to be forced into a facility if you say no to the reason you were essentially forced to get your teeth fixed up for. Given that just 2 months later she was forced into a mental health facility, I think this is all part of her protest and yearn to stop working 

Exactly, and I don’t know what’s not clicking with these people. Constantly moaning about her looks will get them nowhere, especially when she has clearly stated that she’s not returning to play music’s dirty schemes. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block