Britney says she's gonna fix her teeth: "The advanced camera planted in Mexico has me needing dental work"

I hate y'all because her teeth are the last thing I think she should fix I mean yeah they're not hollywood perfect but they literally can be "fixed" with veneers in just one day. I wish we could see her with proper clothes, make up, HQ videos, just once at least. just to have new photos of her in 2023 that aren't instagram screenshots. If she was to fix something, I'd love for it to be the make up, clothes and get a person who takes *** **** good photos of her that's all I ask, the rest I think she looks great 

like, for real, I don't even have an Iphone Pro I have the basic one and the pictures I take look a hundred times more HQ than hers, it's just so odd to see, I'm begging for a Gen Z to take over her instagram at least once a month 

Edited by Richie
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
On 08/09/2023 at 00:46, easy said:

Ela está sendo sarcástica demais com todas as pessoas que comentam sobre seus dentes. Espero que ela continue a não “consertar” isso e que vocês continuem a chorar pela boca de um estranho que não afeta em nada a sua vida. 

Esse é o verdadeiro espírito da Britney se manifestando entre nós. Concordo com cada palavra sua jovem padawan . 

• Love 1

I understand people want to protect her from criticism. I will say at the rate how fast her teeth are changing i am alittle concerned where that will head towards or what the reasons are. My own bottom teeth shifted alittle but it took like 15 years. 

On 9/8/2023 at 7:49 AM, KatieKat said:

It’s not a big deal to get some dental work but I hate to think it’s because she’s been like bullied into it by mean comments on photos from Mexico : (

I thought she looked good. Who cares about having messy hair on a beach vacay?? And lots of us over 30 have grinded our teeth from stress or lost retainers ….

Britney if you’re reading this: 

youre cute random thoughts GIF

Hi. I just read your comment and melted right away... 

Thanks, 

xoxo Britney 

• Love 2
On 9/8/2023 at 4:48 AM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Btw I don’t understand how fast an adult person’s teeth could gapped from a dental work they have done when they were kids.

I’ve used orthodontic wires 5 years ago and my teeth haven’t gapped since I’m smoking like a chimney.

Exactly doesn't make sense in my head. I thought she had good work based on her status. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block