Britney says she's gonna fix her teeth: "The advanced camera planted in Mexico has me needing dental work"

4 hours ago, mfanbs said:

girl really needs a reality check… not everyone is out to get her… she is famous of course people are gonna take blurry pics of her as for her teeth when you have the perfect teeth for 20+ something years and now they have gaps between them of course people gonna say that

not everyone is out to get here yet her own 'fans' constantly obsess over her teeth because it's not straight anymore and imply she has a substance abuse problem, while also saying she looks like she doesn't shower. yeah, not everyone is out to get her...

• Love 5
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, KrisJ said:

This fanbase is obsessed her her teeth - YES they were picture perfect but as you get older teeth shift and change, especially if you don’t wear a retainer. The great news is they can be fixed quickly so if she wants to do it that’s good news because it’s her choice 

exactly and i had the same issue without wearing my retainers and needed to rewear the **** for a year to fix it with invisalign.. they shift, and I don't think she gives a **** or gave a **** for awhile and wanted to look like hell because daddy made her a ******* work horse prisoner.. She'll fix them if and when she wants it's nothing a day or two doesn't do and she knows this.. Trust me she's got the best of the best IF and WHEN she wants it until then the haters can get over it :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

not everyone is out to get here yet her own 'fans' constantly obsess over her teeth because it's not straight anymore and imply she has a substance abuse problem, while also saying she looks like she doesn't shower. yeah, not everyone is out to get her...

not me bro… i can state my opinion… but at the end of the day its her own body and life she can do whatever she likes, it does not affect me at all, i do not know her, none of us do, we know of her… so we should all just stop be so dramatic and live our own lives 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

12 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

not me bro… i can state my opinion… but at the end of the day its her own body and life she can do whatever she likes, it does not affect me at all, i do not know her, none of us do, we know of her… so we should all just stop be so dramatic and live our own lives 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

No one here is being dramatic except for the people continually clowning her about her appearance. It's wild how you and other users get upset when she has the nerve to call out people making fun of her, which, newsflash has been happening her entire life, so I don't blame her for feeling that way, but yet want to continue doing it here and not expect to be called out on it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Britney continues to make very little sense. God forbid she have a CLEAR caption.

As for the cameras that capture her in Mexico, etc., honestly, I lost all respect when she ran up to that basketball player then started to scream and victimize herself.

If she thinks it’s fine to invade one’s privacy, then she should have to deal with it.

For the record, I don’t like running up to or recording others, even if famous. Let them live in peace! 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

No one here is being dramatic except for the people continually clowning her about her appearance. It's wild how you and other users get upset when she has the nerve to call out people making fun of her, which, newsflash has been happening her entire life, so I don't blame her for feeling that way, but yet want to continue doing it here and not expect to be called out on it. 

typical perpetrators acting like victims:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

It's always the people with horrible oPiNiOnS screaming about having the right to their opinion :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
17 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

You have 5.5K posts, you live on a forum about a stranger's life that doesn't impact your life at all. Stop with the holier than though attitude. People are just giving their opinions like you've done 5.5K times. You're no better. 

5.2k of those posts were aggressive bullying to those who said Britney’s husband was a scammer and opportunist. Love that tho. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I’ve had braces. I wore retainers. Always forgot to put them in. Haven’t worn them for 20 years. My teeth originally were far worse than britney’s as a child. My teeth have moved the slightest amount but not noticeable to someone who isn’t me.

There’s no way after all this time in the space of 18 months her teeth would have moved that much naturally. She must have done something to sabotage her smile. This is not natural despite people saying ‘oh this is what happens when you age’. I don’t know anyone who just got gappy

Edited by troubleforyou
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, troubleforyou said:

I’ve had braces. I wore retainers. Always forgot to put them in. Haven’t worn them for 20 years. My teeth originally were far worse than britney’s as a child. My teeth have moved the slightest amount but not noticeable to someone who isn’t me.

There’s no way after all this time in the space of 18 months her teeth would have moved that much naturally. She must have done something to sabotage her smile. This is not natural despite people saying ‘oh this is what happens when you age’. I don’t know anyone who just got happy.

This is inaccurate.. those with anxiety grind more during sleep and the teeth shift more naturally. You are speaking of your experience but it's not reality for others.. Mine had shifted just like hers where I had some spacing and re did invisalign for a year to get them back where they were and I still have to wear my retainer every night if not mostly every night. Talk to an orthodontist they'll tell you the truth.. It happens more than you think. 

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block