Britney says she's gonna fix her teeth: "The advanced camera planted in Mexico has me needing dental work"

I think she said that idk :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Oh she deleted it sorry

it was another cheetah dance she said something like needing a dental after Mexico pictures

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

EDIT

it's back:

Day before Mexico !!! Me in cheetah print 🇲🇽 !!! The advanced camera planted in Mexico has me needing dental work !!! Hmmmm !!! Interesting 🧐 how set ups are SO NICE !!! I HAD NO IDEA 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

• Like 2

She’s made a subtle reference to Jamie Lynn at the end of the new caption now. 
I might be wrong but this is my translation of the caption: 

“The ultra high tech cameras that were planted in Mexico have been altered to make it look like I need dental work. That’s suspicious,  wonder who set me up? I’ve got my eye on you JL, know that you’re one of my suspects.”

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

She’s made a subtle reference to Jamie Lynn at the end of the new caption now. 
I might be wrong but this is my translation of the caption: 

“The ultra high tech cameras that were planted in Mexico have been altered to make it look like I need dental work. That’s suspicious,  wonder who set me up? I’ve got my eye on you JL, know that you’re one of my suspects.”

maybe it will leak later but the pictures that leaked from Mexico we could barely see her face, if it weren't for her iconic white boots and hair we wouldn't know

but yeah maybe Britney knows who called backgrid to stalk her there or something, remember that before 2007 Jamie Spears would call the paps to stalk her so he could know about her life

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

She's being sarcastic as hell to all the people who comment on her teeth. I hope she continues to not "fix" it and y'all continue to cry over a strangers mouth that doesn't impact your life at all. 

the comments here tho 

you destroyed her smile 💀

FIX HER TEETH NOWWW THEYRE WAY TOO BIG

You destroyed her mouth! She can’t even close it!! Veneers are waaaay too big!

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Jup1ter said:

the comments here tho 

you destroyed her smile 💀

FIX HER TEETH NOWWW THEYRE WAY TOO BIG

You destroyed her mouth! She can’t even close it!! Veneers are waaaay too big!

And those people are just as foolish. It doesn't go for only Britney fans. Anyone who picks apart someone else's appearance and gets mad over it is silly in my book. Worry about your own damn teeth. 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block