Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake'

Did JT respond to Britney's Instagram post?

Britney wrote   "As JT would say ... haters gonna say it’s fake !!!!! "

Britney: As JT [Justin Timberlake] would say haters gonna say it's fake - Page 4 - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796215-britney-as-jt-justin-timberlake-would-say-haters-gonna-say-its-fake/

08/18/2021 07:53AM

Justin Timberlake Was Filmed 'Working' at Target: 'Haters Gonna Say It's Fake' | Entertainment Tonight
6:49 PM PDT, August 20, 2021
When he's not creating music, Justin Timberlake is working at Target.
The singer was filmed by TikToker Douglas Anthony seemingly working the cash register at the store. 
The video, posted on Thursday, shows Timberlake in a gray jacket, blue shirt and beanie, 
nonchalantly scanning Anthony's items, which included a speaker, mints and gum.

"What else did you want?" Timberlake asks at one point, as he rings up the items.

"Justin Timberlake said post this for the naysayers," Anthony wrote on the clip, also adding, "HeSaidNoHateAndHeWillStartATikTok." Additionally, looking at the hashtags he used, it appears as if they were at a Target in Colorado.

The "Cry Me a River" singer also posted the TikTok on his Instagram Story, captioning it, "Haters gonna say it's fake." The lyric is from his 2018 song "Filthy."

Screen%20Shot%202021-08-20%20at%205.53.1

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, AP4 said:

I thought this was his way of saying he seen her post without directly saying it so he didn’t get in trouble 😂 it was posted a few days if that after her post. 

That's what I thought too. I'm pretty sure he knows if he just comments on her ig people will drag him.

I feel like this whole song is an inside joke between them.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Li07 said:

That's what I thought too. I'm pretty sure he knows if he just comments on her ig people will drag him.

I feel like this whole song is an inside joke between them.

Plus maybe his wife doesn’t like them having any type of communication. Doesn’t want to start any rumors of an affair when they seem to just sort of have some inside joke. I mean it could be a coincidence it just seems to happen a lot though haha 

So what's the point of that video? Him pretending to be like the rest of us (b/tch hurry up, it must take twenty minutes for him to pass all the products), or him pretending to give a shoutout to Britney even though he thinks too high of himself to directly mention her like she does?

• Haha 1