Let's talk "Unusual You"

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

She deserves her prince charming. I'm disappointed in Sam 

Me too.

But I have heard a quote that I think fits her situation with Sam:

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Idk if its just me but I never really felt like she was "in love" with Sam like she was with Justin and even stupid K-Fed.

I felt like she was infatuated because he was a hot and sxy young thing and it probably made her feel young to be with a guy like that.

That's just my opinion though.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Me too.

But I have heard a quote that I think fits her situation with Sam:

If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Idk if its just me but I never really felt like she was "in love" with Sam like she was with Justin and even stupid K-Fed.

I felt like she was infatuated because he was a hot and sxy young thing and it probably made her feel young to be with a guy like that.

That's just my opinion though.

I agree, the thing with JT though is she could relate to him since both were child stars, growing up in the business and both in the music industry.

With Kevin she had her sons.

I doubt she thought Scam was her unsual you, Team con hired him and he was parading around the entire time talking to TMZ her abusers.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I doubt she thought Scam was her unsual you, Team con hired him and he was parading around the entire time talking to TMZ her abusers.

Periodt, they hired him to be her companion just like they did for that damn music video!

Spoiler

Me reading all your posts since I started following you:

lovelypeaches-peaches.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block