Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

4 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Go ahead then? What's there to support? Posting negative **** and calling it "criticism" and "concerns" is just gaslightning at this point. No one needs to read how awful their makeup, hair, clothes, music releases are. Every ******* day there is some du***** member on this hellsite who keeps on nagging on a woman who has been abused and traumatized to a point that she will never return to her old self. She's not our friend, we can't reach her and hug her and hang out. We can only listen and pray that she will heal on her own terms and won't do something seriously messes up (like mürder).  Her getting small tattoos on her OWN body is nothing concerning, but on Exhell it is. I'm tired of this website, and I'm tired of members who post nothing BUT negative things. 

@Jordan Miller this used to be a site where we could discuss about Britney Spears, not making it into a ****fest of people dragging her for the most mundane things. 

Preach

the tattoos are minimal. they literally can be covered with make up with ease

also shes a grown *** woman don't yall see the problem pampering her still? 

they are tattoos ffs. honestly you gotta give it to britney that she has literally never done a bad thing in her life if people see a problem in her getting a star tattoo the size of a nail. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, ferref118 said:

We are not dragging her we just aren’t enabling her like some of yall love to do. If you don’t want to read opposing view points in this forum then log off. What good is a forum if it would only work for mindlessly praising everything she does. 

She's AN ADULT. **** OFF. If she wants to tattoo her own body, SHE WILL. Take your concerns and put them in your ARSE.
Uglyass people telling a woman what to do, stfu!!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

She's AN ADULT. **** OFF. If she wants to tattoo her own body, SHE WILL. Take your concerns and put them in your ARSE.
Uglyass people telling a woman what to do, stfu!!!!

Notice it's only one side that uses cheap insults and starts personally attacking other members real quick... Do you really feel like you're being the good guy speaking this way to total strangers?

• Love 3

Some of yall are wild over certain topics. 

Who gives a **** about your concern over a star tattoo?  Did she get a swastika?  Did she tattoo the N word with a hard R? 

Jesus?  Where was Jesus in her life when she was used by every. Single. Person around her?  I guess he just enjoyed watching it happen.  Same with Him.  Both of them gave her nothing.  I wouldn't believe in religion either. 

Alot of her fans are giving huge ick.   If she embarrasses herself, that's on her.  She's 41 years old, if she wants to get a tat, she will.  If she wants to pierce her ****, she can, if she wants to parade naked, she can if she wants, if it's allowed.  I really don't care what she does.  What am I gonna do, ring her up? 

Let her ******* live.   Some yall calling her wild are bigger chewbaccas than bigfoot himself, chill out. 

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Jesus?  Where was Jesus in her life when she was used by every. Single. Person around her?  I guess he just enjoyed watching it happen.  Same with Him.  Both of them gave her nothing.  I wouldn't believe in religion either. 

8cf4f933ed7dab384e744adc8d4b1a38.jpg

If the world hate you, know ye that it hath hated me before you. If you had been of the world, the world would love its own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept my word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for my name's sake: because they know not him that sent me. He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

John 15:18-21, 23

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block