Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

People are concerned because Britney is uninhibited, not because she’s getting tattoos and enjoying herself. Taking her top off in front of a random horseback riding employee was a red flag. It’s her prerogative, of course, but she can get herself into trouble and that’s the last thing she needs right now. That is all. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Hit the nail on the head! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

It isn’t as much about the individual acts themselves, more about what they, as a whole, imply about her state. That is what’s worrisome, the idea that it’s just gonna get worse because we all know how it works… those small attention-seeking, erratic acts only give you that “kick” you’re after for so long, it spirals deeper and we just don’t want things to get really ugly. Manic behavior shouldn’t be enabled, period.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

It isn’t as much about the individual acts themselves, more about what they, as a whole, imply about her state. That is what’s worrisome, the idea that it’s just gonna get worse because we all know how it works… those small attention-seeking, erratic acts only give you that “kick” you’re after for so long, it spirals deeper and we just don’t want things to get really ugly. Manic behavior shouldn’t be enabled, period.

Oh baby I'm a troublemaker :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

6 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

1000%. The people around her are allowing her to be put in harms way, even if people on here can’t see it. Britney should be out having fun, but there should not be any footage of her taking her top off in front of an employee. They should have stopped filming and deleted that portion. But they don’t care about how it will impact her down the line. They don’t care about the allegations.

• Love 1

The other day Bad Bunny released some  pictures showing more that it should show,  those were selfies photos, and nobody was saying that he was crazy, acting wild or  that he needs a conservatorship, he even have more bigger tattoos than Britney and nobody was questioning his sanity because of this.

But with Brit everything is double standard, she is not harming anyone, she has the money to no work and do everything she wants, don't SEE the Big deal of another tattoo, some of you act like she is cutting herself with a knife.

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 8
Just now, Estrella said:

The other day Bad Bunny released some  pictures showing more that it should show,  those were selfies photos, and nobody was saying that he was crazy acting wild or  that he needs a conservatorship, he even have more bigger tattoos than Britney and nobody was questioning his sanity because of this.

But with Brit everything is double standard, she is not harming anyone, she has the money to no work and do everything she wants, don't SEE the Big deal of another tattoo, some of you act like she is cutting herself with a knife.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon
there are celebrities out there doing the same or worse than Britney and their sanity, morals, and freedom are never questioned. Britney could cough and they'd blame her for breathing wrong, it's asinine and unnecessary. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

If any other female celeb got a new tattoo, there is absolutely zero chance you would be using that to make assumptions about their mental health, so stop lying to yourself in an attempt to justify the fact that you're a massive hypocrite.

Huh ? First of all I do not think her getting a tattoo has anything to do with her mental health. I think they are compulsive yes . But I never said she was mentally unwell. Check yourself.

3 minutes ago, Estrella said:

The other day Bad Bunny released some  pictures showing more that it should show,  those were selfies photos, and nobody was saying that he was crazy, acting wild or  that he needs a conservatorship, he even have more bigger tattoos than Britney and nobody was questioning his sanity because of this.

Literally none of these people that you guys keep bringing up have Britney’s struggles, history, or trauma. Stop comparing her to random celebrities. Her story is unique. Yes, there’s a double standard, and yes, she gets treated differently for inane bs. At the same time, these people are not in the middle of a divorce with this man:

27528650-0-image-a-42_1587596503425.jpg

These people do not have years of allegations of being casually nude in front of staff. These people do not have scammers coming after them left and right. They do not have a very public history of manic behavior. They do not have a very public history of people taking advantage of them for the whole world to see and with no one doing a thing about it. Britney isn’t crazy and DOES NOT BELONG IN A CONSERVATORSHIP, but she’s vulnerable, and the people in her life right now do not care about her. That hasn’t been the case since like 2003.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Well it isn’t my fault that k-POOP stans are almost always delusional and/or extremely sheltered from society. Stay doing you though. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

What in the clownery? I never said it was okay for her to get hit. I said that she should have known better than to approach someone from behind and invade their personal space. Once again, proving to us all that k-poop stans have no clue or idea how the real world works or functions. Maybe try a job instead of keeping tabs on me. Toodles boo boo.

Here’s that exquisite three course meal you ordered Sir :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Bone apple teeth :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Love 2
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Keep laughing, @easy

I will as long as you keep thinking you know everything about Britney's life/the people in it. I do think your concern is genuine, but I also think you probably need to worry more about yourself and less about a stranger. You keep typing think pieces about your perspective and indirectly degrade Britney in the process. She is not vulnerable, she's stronger and smarter than you give her credit for. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

She is not vulnerable, she's stronger and smarter than you give her credit for.

Since when does being vulnerable mean that someone isn’t strong or smart? Britney is a human being, not a poster child for girl power. You cannot tell me that someone who cares about her wouldn’t delete footage of her taking her top off in front of a random employee or at least stop filming.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, dulcaewm said:

Since when does being vulnerable mean that someone isn’t strong or smart? Britney is a human being, not a poster child for girl power. You cannot tell me that someone who cares about her wouldn’t delete footage of her taking her top off in front of a random employee or at least stop filming.

We're not there to know the situation and we also do not know Britney in order to make that assumption. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block